Grown up Peter Pan x Reader

You had heard stories of him, Peter Pan. You had always left your window for him when you were younger, hoping he would appear and whisk you away to Neverland but he never came. Once you turned 16 you just gave up. One night as you were laying in bed you heard your windows open. Confused, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. You froze as you heard voices, coming from your closet, slowly you rose from your bed and gingerly walked over to the closet. Quickly, you yanked open the closet doors and looked as a boy all in green was sitting cross legged on the floor with a fairy on his shoulder. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room!?" You hissed at the boy. The boy rose to his feet and towered you, much to your annoyance. "I'm Peter Pan and I'm hear to grant your wish." He gave you a cocky smirk. "You can't be him, he's a kid." You frowned. "Well it took so long trying to find you that I was here a while and grew up." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh," You frowned and looked at him, damn he was hot, you couldn't help but stare. His frown turned to a smirk and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. "Want a kiss?" He whispered and leaned in slowly...

A/N - I know he's the boy that doesn't grow up but it's my book so I can decide