Wilbur x Reader

Your POV ~

You've been dating Wilbur Robinson, the son of the famous inventor Cornelius Robinson, for nearly a year and you still haven't met his family. Thoughs have been rushing in your mind about why Wilbur hasn't introduced you yet, was he embarrased by you? Did he not really like you that much? You couldn't shake these thoughts out of your head. "(Y/N)?" A voice asks you but you ignore it. "(Y/N)?!" The voice said louder and you realise it is Wilbur. "Sorry Wilbur, I was lost in thought." You said with a small smile on your face. Wilbur wraps an arm around you and pulled you closer to his body. "What about?" He asked you. You let out a long sigh and decide to tell him. "Wilbur, why can't I meet your family? Do you not like me or are you embarrassed by me?" You ask him, flat out. Wilbur froze a bit and quickly shook his head. "Of course I like you, and they're the ones that embarass me, not you (Y/N)." He told you and he bit his bottom lip gently. "I'll ask if you can have dinner with us tomorrow." He promised. You kiss his cheek happily and sat with him whilst he discussed his family.

~TimeSkip~

You were on your way to Wilbur's family home and he was testing you on the family tree. "Okay, I think I got it, so Lucille and Bud are Cornealius' parents. Cornelius is married to Franny and they are your parents. Franny has two brothers, Art and Gaston. Bud's siblings are Fritz and Joe. Fritz is married to Petunia and have two children named Laszlo and Tallulah. And then Joe is married to Billie." You smirked proudly. Wilbur chuckled a little. "Well done, I think you're ready." He said and you both arrived outside of the door where you met Spike and Dimitri along with the octopus, Lefty. Wilbur introduces you to the rest of his family who seem to be very kind and loving, not crazy as Wilbur had explained them to be. The evening was perfect, you talked to Franny about her singing frogs, Billie about trains and you even helped Carl with some contraption that Wilbur's dad had invented. You couldn't ask for anything better.

A/N
I hope you liked this one. This one was more for me because I had a massive crush on Wilbur when I first watched this movie and I wish he was my age and real xD

If you have any requests then leave them below and tell me what you thought of this one