3rd - Human Mickey Mouse x Reader

3rd December - Human Mickey Mouse x Reader

The countdown to Christmas had begun and Mickey Mouse had asked for you to help him and the others with decorating the House of Mouse. Of course you had excepted because not only do you love Christmas but you also have a crush on the leader of your group of friends. As soon as you arrived at the House of Mouse restaurant, it was all systems go. Goofy and Clarabelle were decorating the trees that had been put up around the restaurant, Minnie and Daisy were setting out Christmas themed centerpieces on the tables and Donald was putting popcorn and cranberries on a string, quietly stewing at the task. You were tying red and green ribbons on the back of the chairs, humming Christmas Carols happily to yourself. Everything was going smoothly and the House of Mouse was starting to look Christmassy.

After a couple of hours, Mickey's restaurant looked amazing. The Christmas trees stood beautifully around the restaurant, covered in red and silver baubles, sparkling white fairy lights and tinsel. The tables were all sat in unison with festive bouquets of flowers in each vase and the perfectly tied red and green ribbons sat neatly on the back of the chairs. Strings of fairy lights and popcorn and cranberries hung majestically around the room. Minnie had made you all a nice mug of hot cocoa and as you were finishing up your mug, you noticed some decorations missing. You excused yourself and went to find the rest of the decorations that needed to be put up. As you were about to leave, Mickey stopped you and gave you a sweet smile. "Look up." He said softly. You slowly look up and a light blush stretches over your cheeks as you notice the mistletoe hanging from the doorway. Slowly, your gaze fell back onto Mickey, who had a small smirk in place of the sweet smile. Without any other words shared between the both of you, you both lean in and kiss softly, ending a fun and festive night.

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this little festive story. I'm trying to make them Christmas related but it's freaking hard to come up with different Christmas related scenes. Keep an eye out for tomorrow's story xx