Andrew x Reader

"For the first time in Foreverrrr......."You heard your best friend Prince Andrew sing throughout the tiny town of Arendele.No doubt he was excited about today.His Brother was getting crowned King.You, of course, knew about this, because Andrew was your Best Friend.You brushed back a piece of your (h/c) behind your ear, and walked through the market.You then decided to take a walk down by the edge of the pier."Nothing's in my waaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!" you heard Andrew sing.You smiled, but was hit by a great force.You were on the edge of the pier, about to fall into the water, when a hand grabbed your arm.You looked down at the water, then at the person.'Hey!" You grumbled.But when you saw it was Andrew, you felt better.But when you saw how handsome he looked today, you were at a loss for words.'Sorry, (y/n) ! I got a bit carried away. Are you hurt?" Andrew asked.You were still at a loss for words."hey, Andrew!, No, I-I'm okay." You say, blushing.Andrew smirks, and helps you up.You let go of Andrew."Thanks, Andrew." You say, smiling at him.He smiles. 'You're welcome, (y/n)."You brush off your (f/c) dress, and look up at Andrew.He was watching you smiling.he was staring at how pretty you were.You brushed your (h/c) hair behind your ear again, looking at Andrew, who was staring into your (e/c) eyes.You marveled at how handsome he looked.It seemed as though you two couldn't keep your eyes off of each other.Then the bells for the coronation rang.It took you both out of your dazes."The Bells. The Coronation! I have to go, I better go!" Andrew said, in a rush.He then quickly kissed you on the lips."Bye!" He said, blushing.He ran off with a smile on his face.You ran your fingers over your lips, and smiled.You couldn't help but smile and blush.Somehow, you just knew that it felt right.