Beck&Alice

Gazelle fell off of the roof, never to be seen again. Beck ran to his beast. Alice held her stomach as blood gushed from her wound, she looked up at Beck with her blue eyes. "You came back." She coughed weakly, smiling a little. "Of course I did, everything is going to alright." Beck said, stroking her cheek gently. "...I love you." He whispered. Alice smiled again. "That's all I wanted to hear." She closed her eyes slowly. The last petal of the enchanted rose fell. Beck broke down in tears, hiding his face in her chest. Suddenly a bright light came from Alice and she lifted from the ground. Beck sheilded his eyes from the bright ray of light. Alice changed from her the beast Beck known to love to her original self. She had long curly ginger hair, bright blue eyes and she was small and petite. Slowly she came down in a tattered off white dress. Beck got up slowly. "Beast?" He asked slowly. Alice slowly got up and turned to him. "Beck it's me." She said, smiling gently at him. Beck looked at him closely and grinned, He ran to her and picked her up, spinning her around happily. "I love you too." Alice said and slowly kissed him.

A/N ~ Hope you enjoyed this beauty and the beast genderbend!