Human Nick Wilde x Reader

You were new on the force after Officer Hopps was promoted to Chief. You were ready to get your first assignment and you looked round as the doors opened and the other police officers came in. They all seemed stern, strong and fierce compared to you. This made you shrink into your seat a little. Suddenly the door opened and Chief Bogo came in, making you sit up straight. "Right, we have a new recruit with us but I don't care to introduce them, I'll be assigning you each a partner and a station to work at today." Chief said roughly. You let out a quiet sigh as everyone was partnered off. "(Y/LN) and Wilde, you'll take the city centre." Bogo told you and frowned. "Where is Wilde?" He asked. As soon as he asked, a handsome ginger guy walked in, wearing sunglasses to cover his eyes. He smirked a little when he saw you. "I heard my name Chief." He said in a smooth tone. "Yes you'll be working with our new recruit in the city centre today and you're late." He growled. This Wilde character just chuckled and held his hand out to me. "Come on sweet cheeks, let's go." He said. You take his hand slowly and he pulled you out of your seat and out of the room. "I think I'm going to enjoy being your partner." He smirked at you.

A/N
Way I'm back! I have a really good idea for this so there definitely will be a part two or I'll just post a longer one on my second book!

Leave requests for more stories as I'm running out of ideas