Male Moana x Reader

You had always loved the ocean, growing up on an island was the one thing you loved. The blue ocean in front of you just fascinated you, how it was full of beautiful creatures and it was the keeper to many stories. A few months ago you decided to build yourself a boat so you could explore the world. One day, you packed up your stuff and headed out ont he water with a wave to your parents who watched, worry taken over them. You knew you could keep yourself safe until one unfortunate night. As you were sailing, a storm arrived, which grew stronger and more fiercer by the minute. You were a good sailor but the winds and waves were to much for you. Your boat crashed and you fell into the depths of the dark ocean and everything went dark as you felt the coldness take over your body.

"Miss..?" A voice pulled you into reality as you coughed up a bit of water, the skies had cleared and the sun shone down on you greatly. You slowly sat up and blinked as you looked towards where the voice was calling from. You blushed a bit as you looked at the handsome man infront of you. "Thank you for saving for me." You croak out, only realising you were staring at the man's face. He chuckled a bit. "You're welcome, I'm Moana." He held his hand out. You slowly take it and shake it. "I'm (Y/N)." You smile a little, ringing out the wetness in your hair back into the ocean. "It's nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm glad I found you when I did." He said as he stood up, sorting out the sail to his small boat. You smile a little as you watched him work, you knew this was the start of a beautiful friendship.

A/N ~

I kept the name Moana because it meant a large body of water, also I'm back! I may not be posting much because I have Mocks the next two weeks but I'll try.