Alina&Jaz

Jaz slowly walked through the market stalls, avoiding the people who were trying to sell items to him. He saw a little girl, looking sadly at an apple. Jaz picked one up and gave it to her. "Here you are." He said softly. The girl ran off happily. The man behind the stall growled. "I hope you have money to pay for that." He said and grabbed his wrist. "I'll just get some from the palace." He said worriedly. The man pulled out a sword. "Do you know what we do to thieves?!" He said. Alina quickly stopped him. "Sorry about my brother, he isn't right in the head." Alina mumbled to him. "I mean, he thinks the monkey is the Sultan." She said, leaning on him, her arms crossed. Jaz nodded and bowed to Alina's monkey Abu. "Oh great Sultan!" He said, going along with it. "I'll just take him back home." She said and lead him away. Abu followed them. Suddenly apples and jewlery fell out of his vest. "Abu!" Alina said, she grabbed Jaz's hand and started running away from the angry man, swinging his sword. Jaz laughed as they escaped. "That was close." He said as they got onto the roof top. Alina nodded and she picked up a long stick, she pole vaulted onto the other roof top and started making a bridge for him to cross. Jaz watched and he copied Alina, smirking to himself Alina looked at him and smiled.

Alina lead Jaz into her "home". "It's not much." She said simply. "It has a great view though." She added and she pulled back the tattered curtains to reveal a beautiful view of the palace. Jaz looked at it and smiled a little, sitting beside Alina. "I'd give anything to live there." Alina said softly, leaning back. "It's not everything you seem." He mumbled. "People telling you where to go, what to dress." Alina nodded. At the same time they both said "It feels as if you're trapped." They both looked at each other and smiled softly at each other. Alina had finally found someone who was like her...

A/N

Hope you liked this one, please tell me in the comments anything I could add to make it better :)