Female Genie x Reader

A/N - Being bisexual, I thought I'd do a little girlxgirl story for y'all.

Genie's POV ~
It had been a while since Ali had set me free from being a slave to the lamp and things were getting a bit lonely. Ali had married her prince and had gone on to have a family. I was alone again. I needed someone for myself because traveling around the world can get a bit lonely for a genie like myself.

I had disguised myself as a regular person (because having blue skin freaks people out), and was currently in France. I was walking about on the cobbled streets when my eyes landed on her. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair that suited her perfectly. Her big (E/C) sparkled in the daylight. She wore a simple yellow dress that complimented her perfectly. She was the one, I had to introduce myself.

Quickly, I headed in the mysterious girls direction and pretend to bump into her. What I didn't realise was the basket on her arm and I had accidentally knocked it. "I'm so sorry ma'am." I told the girl genuinely as I started to pick up the items that had fallen to the floor. The girl bent down and picked some stuff up as well. "It's okay, honestly." She said kindly and flashed a heart melting smile on my direction. "Thank you miss." She added as I placed the items back in her basket. "What's your name?" I blurted our awkwardly, normally I was confident around people but this jewel was making me awkward and nervous, not genie like at all. "It's (Y/N)" she replied and added. "What about you? What's your name?" I had to think quick, I wasn't gonna tell her who I really was. "It's Jenny." I said and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "It's nice to meet you Jenny, I would love to see you again." She told me with a sly wink before walking off. This was going to be fun.

A/N
How was that? I really like this one. If you want me to continue this then I'll probably do a longer one in my other book.