Violet Parr x Reader

A/N - Hey everyone, just a heads up that this is as if Violet is around 17-18, enjoy!

The past two hours were swimming through your mind as you walked down the silent street. You had just broken up with your girlfriend when you found her cheating on you, breaking your heart. You weren't sure on who to turn to which ended up with you walking down the street at 10pm. It felt like the world had disappeared as you took one step after the other to get to nowhere. You eyes were clouded with tears and your arms were snakes round yourself to try and comfort you but you still felt hurt. "Y/N?" A voice called out to you but you didn't stop or look, you just kept walking. You soon felt a hand on your shoulder and you slowly looked up and saw your best friend Violet. "Oh Hello Vi." You sniffled slightly as you wiped at your eyes. Violet's lips turned into a frown as she looked into your tears eyes. "What's wrong? What's happened?" She asked, panic clear in her voice. At her words, you break down, tears falling constantly from your eyes as you tried to get the words out. Violet's frown got deeper as she pulled you against her chest gently. "Hey, don't cry." She said quietly as she played with your (H/C) hair carefully. You slowly began to calm yourself down as you hugged Violet close.

After what felt like forever, you finally pull away from the hug, using the sleeve of your jacket to wipe at your eyes. "Thanks Violet, I needed that." You mumbled quietly. Violet nodded her head and she tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. "That's what friends are for." She nudged you gently with a half smile. "Want to tell me what happened?" She asked but quickly followed it up with "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" You let out a soft chuckle at her awkwardness. "No it's fine... I caught my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, cheating on me." You tell her whilst letting out a quiet sigh. Violet frowned again and glared slightly at the thought of someone hurting you like that. "Well she didn't deserve you, not one bit. You're perfect and they were an idiot to hurt you like that." Violet said firmly, wrapping an arm around you. "Come on, it's leftover night at my house and you know how much my parents love you, it will cheer you up." She smiled softly at you. You slowly nod and manage a small smile. "How can I say no to you?" You ask in a sarcastic laugh, resulting in a laugh from the both of you. Violet shook her head and began walking with you to her house. You were so glad that you had a best friend like her.

Yes I'm back guys! Don't know how long for but we'll see. I hope you like this part, I love Violet and the Incredibles in general. Would you like to see a part two of this? Let me know :)