Robert&Flora/Edith

Robert watched as his mother fell from the tower, growing old. When she hit the ground she had turned to dust. He quickly ran over to Flora. "No you can't die." He said, attempting to wrap his hair around her stomach, he was about the sing the song when flora grabbed a shard of glass and cut his hair, watching it go brown. "I love you Robert." Flora whispered before closing her eyes. Robert looked at his brown hair in the broken mirror and he hugged her tightly. "Edith! no you can't die, you can't." He sniffed, looking at her fragile figure, laying on the floor. Robert laid his head on her stomach lightly and cried out. One of his tears landed on the wound in her stomach and sudden;y a bright white light gave out from her. Slowly, Flora opened her eyes and she smiled gently at Robert. He looked up and gasped. Seeing her eyes open and the smile that he loved on her face made him cry even more happily. Robert picked her up and spun her around. "You're alive!" He repeated as he spun her around. Flora giggled lightly and hugged him tightly. "I promise I won't leave you again Robert." She whispered to him. "That's all I want to here." He said and leaned in to kiss her...

A/N

This one was hard to write but I did, tell me what you think!