What's Going On and The Future

Well hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing okay and staying safe. I know it's been awhile since I last posted anything or even came onto wattpad in fact. So I wanted to come on to basically tell you what's going on and to discuss the future of this book.

So first of all I'm at university at the moment and it's being a pain in my behind. I'm so behind it hurts but you just have to smile and wave. But seriously I have been swamped with work and it's one of the big reasons why I haven't been on/haven't updated. I'm trying my best to get a work/life balance but I'm finding it difficult to get motivated like I bet a lot of you feel due to the pandemic, mental health, deadlines, etc etc.

The other big thing that's changed in my life is I am no a Kpop Stan thanks to my lovely roommate and honestly couldn't be happier. Like I genuinely think it was missing from life and now that I've got into it, things are making sense. Does that make sense to you guys 😂? So if any of you guys are Kpop stans then hey! Let's be friends!

My mental health has also taken a huge hit like I'm sure a lot of people's has. I'm finding it difficult to find things that make me happy. As I'm taking a creative writing (alongside film) course at university, I've lost my passion for writing and finding it extremely difficult to write anything which used to be my biggest hobby; it's why I started this book in the first place.

So moving onto the future of this book.... I want to carry this book on because it has brought me a lot of joy but I think I'm going to put it on hold for now until I find my passion back and my motivation to write again. I hope you guys can understand and still enjoy the stories I already have again and again.

Maybe in the future I'll find my passion and write better (and longer hopefully) stories to bring you guys joy and a mini escape from reality.

Again, I hope you all are okay! And just so you know my PM's are open if any of you want to chat or need someone to rant/talk/whatever to

Love you Guys!!!!