Missing in Action ~ Chapter 36

Make sure to read author's note at bottom! Enjoy and thanks for reading!

------------

Nora's POV

After stepping out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel. I went in the room, and tried to remember where I had my phone last.

Living room! That's it. I need to text Chris or see if he texted me.

I trekked downstairs, still in my towel. Walking around until I got to the living room, I found my phone on the TV stand. Grabbing it I was about to walk back upstairs until I heard a grunt.

I whirled around to spot Jordan sitting on the couch.

"Oh, uhm hi. I just needed my phone," I said holding it up shaking it.

He just stared at me, as if I had said nothing at all.

"Why are you ignoring me and being mean? I don't get it," I said stepping up closer to him.

He narrowed his eyes. But again, he didn't say anything. He just sat on the recliner part of the couch with his hands behind his head and his legs up.

"Are you not going to talk to me this whole week? Is this week just a waste?" I asked, testing to see if he would answer. I knew I had to say something that would make him terribly upset, so he would talk.

His silence was angering me. I didn't seem to be effecting him, but he was sure effecting me.

"Maybe I should call Chris and have him bring me back to the pack house. Then maybe I can talk to some other guys that will actually speak to me. Maybe I will say hi to the real hot ones I see all the time," I spoke, seeing his anger becoming more apparent.

But still he didn't speak, so of course I had to continue.

"Oh and then maybe after we talk, we could go out for a little date kind of thing. And after that we could hit up the clubs and then dance on each other a little bit," I spoke smiling his eyes were becoming darker.

"Do you wanna know what we'll do after we dance, Jordan?"

He opened his mouth, about to talk, but then he closed it still infuriated.

"After we are done dancing," I continued. "We will go back to the house, without anyone knowing, we will go back to his room, or our room, where you and I sleep. Then we will-"

"Nora!" he bellowed. His voice seemed extra powerful. I had to put down my head, so I didn't look him in the eyes. I felt like I should be down kissing his feet, all because of the tone of his voice.

"Yes?" I breathed out. At least it worked

I heard him getting up off the couch and walking over towards me. When I saw his feet, I knew he was right in front of me.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Never create such a vivid story like that again. I am your mate and am only man you should be using in your little stories. Understood?" he questioned.

I nodded, or at least attempted to since he was holding my chin.

"Good," he released my chin roughly.

"Go get dressed, and then I'll speak to you," Jordan told me, turning away.

I scampered away, upstairs.

I slowly put on leggings and a T-shirt. Then I laid down on the bed, not feeling like going to talk to Jordan.

I finally looked at my phone, and I saw that Chris had texted me.