Punishments suck ~ Chapter 10

I hope you guys like! Vote! Comment! Enjoy!

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

When I walked into the bathroom I was choking on my own breath.

Jordan was standing there. That's right. I said Jordan.

"Um.. uh.... uhh.. h..hel..hello," i stuttered out.

" I'm just gonna head on out of this bathroom don't mind me...," I said trying to walk out of the bathroom.

"Christopher! You are dead!" Jordan yelled in his alpha tone while dragging me out of Christopher's room.

When we got into the hallway, he swung me over his shoulder. I thought it was best to keep quiet, so he would not go back and kill Christopher.

He skipped the elevator after repeatedly hitting the button, and waiting for the door to open. After about five seconds, he got to impatient and went to the stairs.

He climbed down a million stairs with me over his shoulder. I was still not saying a word.

Once we got into our room, he slammed the door so hard I thought it was going to break off of its hinges. Then he walked into the bathroom and put me into the empty tub.

Then he walked out. I was confused. He didn't yell at me or anything. After a minute of waiting I decided that he wanted me to take a shower.

I peeled the bloody clothes off of my body hopped in the shower. Washing my hair was a bit painful since my scalp was still sore. Plus, I had gashes and cuts all over my back and chest.

When I got out, there was a towel on the sink. I wrapped myself in it, despite the pain. Then I tried to brush my hair, even though I kept on wincing because of the pain.

I didn't get very far brushing my hair because Jordan walked in. I turned around and he took my hips and sat me on the sink counter.

I still didn't reach his head, I only reached his chest. That is how short I am...

"Let me see," he whispered.

I looked up into his eyes, trying to decipher what he meant.

"What?" I asked.

"Let me see the cuts," he whispered louder.

"Can I at least go get undergarments on," I asked looking down.

He walked out of the room. Within ten seconds, he came back with a set of black lace underwear and bra. Of course he would choose those ones.

"Here," he said handing them to me.

I took them and said," Turn around."

He smirked and turned around. I put them on, ignoring the pain. Then I tapped him on the back and looked down, so I wouldn't have to see his expressions as he saw the cuts.

"Turn around," he growled, but I just stood there. I knew my back was way worse than my front.

"I said turn around! NOW!!!" he bellowed.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I turned around.

I could feel him eyeing my back up. I knew his reactions were going to be bad after he saw my back. I was right because he stormed out of the bathroom, and punched the bathroom door, putting a hole in it.

He ran out into the hallway and I followed. He was all the way down at some end of the hall as I was walking out.

"JORDAN MICHAEL ROBERTS!!!!!" I screamed he stopped at the end of the hallway with his back to me.