Fun morning ~ Chapter 17

I woke up to a slight tapping on my cheek.

I groaned and rolled over so my cheek couldn't be touched any longer.

"If you don't wake up, I'm going to start tickling you,"  I heard Jordan say.

I groaned louder. "It's too early for this!" I said loudly.

Seconds later, I was woken abruptly by tickling.

"Ah! Haha! Jor..Jordan! ..Stttt....Stop... Tickll... have. tttt... ttoo persevere!!! Ahhh!" I exclaimed.

He just kept going.

"Im.. gon.. gonna.. pee... onnnn... yyyyouu," I gradually got out.

"Okay! Okay!" he yelled while putting his hands in the air.

Getting out of bed, I asked, "Why did you wake me up so early?"

"It is 9:34, you will live. And the pack is having a breakfast this morning. They invited everyone to it. Including the Alpha's mate, you," he smiled.

"Oh, alright. I guess it's okay you woke me up this early. But I gotta go pee really bad now thanks to someone!"I exclaimed while walking to the bathroom.

"Wait, no! I gotta go first," Jordan said while running to the bathroom.

"No!" I screamed.

I beat him there but he was trying to open the door.

With my back pressed to the halfway opened door, I said, " Go away, and pee somewhere else! I deserve this!"

" Whatever I will go pee off of the balcony," he said letting go of the door.

I don't really care where he goes, just as long as I get the toilet.

After I was done, I hopped into the shower. I didn't want to meet the pack if I looked gross and tired.

As I was in the shower, Jordan walked into the bathroom.

"Hey do you know where my phone is?" he asked me.

I peeked my head out of the curtain and shook my head.

"No, I don't where your phone is, but your lucky you have a phone. Unlike me," I said and closed the curtain.

Jordan opened the curtain back up.

"Maybe you would get a phone if you dropped the attitude," he said while closing the curtain and walking out.

"Doubt it," I yelled.

"I'm going to go get ready in another bathroom. I will set you clothes out so you are not confused on what to wear. Okay?" he asked me.

"Okay, will do," I answered.

After I heard the bedroom door shut, telling me Jordan was no longer in the room, I got out of the shower.

I dried off and went to see what he had chosen out.

The outfit actually wasn't that bad.

It was a light blue summer looking dress. He seems to have good sense of style. Plus he put black flats by the dress, too.

Not bad.

As I was slipping on the dress, I heard a beeping sound.

What is that....A phone!

I dropped the dress and started looking around the room. That was until I saw it.

An iPhone 5s. I bet it's Jordan's. No time better than right now to sneak a peak of it.

I walked up to it and turned it on. On the screen l was a text that said it was from Jordan. Wait what?

I continued on to read it.

The text said: Nora, since I know your reading this, I just wanted to let you know that the phone you are holding right now, is yours. I just thought it was time to get you a phone for how nice you have been. I'll be in the room in a few. ~Jordan.

Awe, how sweet! He really is changing, that's for sure!

As I was thinking that, the bedroom door opened, and in walked Jordan.

"Why don't you have your dress on?" he asked me, confused.

"Because I heard a phone go off," I said holding up my new phone.

He nodded while leaning against the wall.

"You like it?" he asked.

"I love it," I said while going and putting on the dress.

"Can you zip up the back of the dress please?" I asked while turning around and holding up my hair.

Once he was done, he gave me a peck on my neck. I turned around and hugged him.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why are you hugging me?" he asked and wrapped his arms around me.

"Because your being nice and gave me a phone!" I exclaimed into his chest.

He just laughed. "Well, your welcome. And as much as I really want to stay in this position, we have to get going," he said letting me go.

I grabbed my black flats and put them on.

Jordan was waiting by the door for me holding out his hand. I grasped it lightly and we walked out the door.

---------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I haven't updated in like years!!!!! I have been so busy!!!! I will try to update more frequently. Comment, vote, and follow me! Thanks for reading!! ( if you read my authors note, go back and like your favorite chapter )