Bubbles ~ Chapter 33

"Like as in you and I are staying here for a week?" I asked Jordan.

"Yes, Nora. Why? Did you want Chris to come and stay, too? Or someone else?" he questioned.

"No, no. I was just curious,"I told him

"Okay.. well do you want to go take a look?" he asked.

I nodded. We began walking towards the lodge.

Jordan opened the door and I just stood there in awe. It was beautiful. The inside was polished wood, like the outside, and the ceilings were very high. There was a staircase in the corner leading to the upstairs.

I turned to Jordan. "Are you sure we are at the right place," I said unsure.

"Yes. This is my parents cabin, or house, whatever you want to call it. They said I could use it at anytime. I guess now is a perfect time," Jordan explained.

"But there's one problem," I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I don't any clothes or anything at all," I told him.

"I'll have Chris or someone bring them over, then leave."

"Okay, thanks."

Then I left him and ran over the the staircase. I peered up and saw there were many rooms. I ran up the stairs and into a random room.

It was a bathroom. Next room I go.

I went to the end of the hallway, which has a huge window that you could see the woods from.

I opened the door at the end of the hall and discovered a master bedroom. At least I think it was a master bedroom. It had a bathroom and a walk-in closet attached. Plus, it held a King sized bed in the middle.

I jumped on the bed to rest my eyes. But I ended up falling asleep completely.

I woke up to the aroma of food, dinner, I hoped.

I got out of bed and saw bags by the door. They were my clothes! I quickly did a little happy dance and navigated my way to the kitchen.

I found Jordan standing in the doorway. He must've heard me walking down to the kitchen.

"There's my sleeping beauty," he said to me.

I smiled. "Here I am."

"How was your nap?" he said giving me a hug.

"Pretty good. I saw my bags in the room. Thank you again," I said.

"No problem. You hungry?"

"Very," I stated.

He turned, walking into the kitchen with me following.

"Go sit down and I'll bring it to you," Jordan told me.

I went to the dining room and sat down. A few minutes later, he brought in pasta with red sauce and meat balls.

"Mmm this smells and looks great," I said, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Just like you," he whispered in my ear while setting down the plate in front of me.

I smiled. "Thank you," I said only because he set  down food in front of me.

I am a very hungry person. I like food.

"Oh yes, I know," Jordan said, smirking at me.

"You know what?" I asked, confused. What does he know?

"That you're a very hungry person and you like food," he stated, taking a bite of his food.

"What.... I didn't say that out loud, did I?" I questioned, nervous of his answer.

"Yes, Nora, you sure did."

I face palmed. I needed to be more cautious about keeping my thoughts in my head.

"Don't worry, I like food, too," Jordan reassured me.

"Yay," I said sarcastically.

I took a bite of my food and moaned. I though lunch was great, but this was glorious.

"You are one great chef," I told Jordan.

The food was so good, I believed my taste buds were having a party.

"Why thank you, love."

I blushed. No one has ever treated me like Jordan has.  It made me look at things and see how  lucky I actually am.

After we were done with supper, I helped him with the dishes.

"You act like you have never washed dishes in your life, jeez," I said, taking the unwashed dish from his hands and washing it myself.

He took forever on each dish, but they ended up being still dirty.

"Well, usually the cook does them, and I don't usually cook at the pack house," he explained.

"That might be why you aren't the best at this. How about I wash and rinse, and you dry and put away?" I compromised.

"Okay, sounds good." He sat on the counter beside me and waited.

I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked cautiously.

"Nope, just staring at your beautiful face," he smirked. I blushed again.

"Oh stop it," I said, throwing bubbles from the sink at him.

"Throwing bubble now, are we?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. He began wiping off his face and got off the counter.

"Yes sir I believe I am," I giggled.

I picked up some more bubbles and smudged them in his hair. Then I turned around and pretended like nothing had happened.

"You did not just do that," he said.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, with my back still to him. I continued washing dishes.

"Oh, you don't know why you did?" he asked. I could hear his feet walking towards me.

"Nope," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How about now?" he said with his arms completely around me.

"Still no."

"What about....now!" he yelled and started tickling my sides. I am extremely ticklish, and my sides were the most sensitive to tickling.

"Jordan!" I laughed. I ended up falling onto the kitchen floor.

"I'm... ggonna.. ppp...peeee!" I screamed as he kept tickling me.

"If I stop will you tell me you know what you did," he said, laughing also.

"Yessss!" I yelled as he stopped.

And here we were laying on the kitchen floor together. I didn't even get chance to say I what I did before his mouth was on mine.

******************************************
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you like the storyI believe I will start updating almost every other day, I will try my best to do that or do it sooner!