Confessions ~ Chapter 29

"Seriously?" I ask turning around to face him.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You follow me out to the car, or you get sedated while because your fighting me," Jordan said grabbing my wrist.

"Get your big hand off my wrist and I'll follow you out to the car," I said bitterly.

Right then, a woman and her daughter walked into the restroom.

"Sir, you know you aren't supposed to be in here. Didn't you read the sign? It says ladies room," the woman said putting her hand on her hips.

"Alright lady, chill. We were just leaving," I said pushing Jordan to the door.

"Give me my sunglasses back," I demanded while I was following him back to the car.

"It's not even sunny," Jordan said keeping my glasses.

"I'll sit down right now if you don't give me them."

"And I'll put you over my shoulder if you sit down."

"Dick," I mumbled.

"Nora," Jordan warned.

"Jordan," I mocked him.

Once we got to the car, Jordan opened the door for me. I got in and waited for him to get in on his side.

"Okay I have a few things to tell you," he said getting in the car.

I just stared at him expectantly.

"I know you are going to get even more mad than you are right now, but I need to tell you this," he paused.

"Okay, so when I left, I got to a hotel room, put my stuff away and went to a meeting. Everyone saw I was stressed and took me to a club later that night. A strip club. Umm I got drunk, very drunk. And I kinda, uh.. um I..." he dragged on.

"Spit it out," I commanded.

"I took a girl back to my room, we kissed and took some clothes off, and she slept over. But we didn't do anything more than that I swear," he denying eye contact with me.

My mouth opened and closed. I must've looked like a fish out of water. Tears pricked my eyes and I didn't realize I was crying until my face felt wet.

"Nora, I am really sorry but I realize saying sorry doesn't make up for what  did."

He tried putting his hand on my thigh but I moved it before he could.

He sighed and started up the car. The ride home was a very quite one. My face was stained with tears I couldn't keep inside.

He betrayed me, and a piece of me felt like I had been ripped apart.

Once we pulled in the garage, I got out before Jordan could open the door for me.

I walked into the house to see Chris standing by the elevator.

"You okay, Nora?" he asked.

I ignored him and pressed the button, waiting for the elevator doors to open.

The doors opened and I walked in.

"Nora, he loves you," Chris whispered as the doors shut.

Does he love me? He wouldn't have done that if he loved me. I don't even care.

I made my way back to my room and cuddled up to the couch. There was no way I was sleeping in the same bed as Jordan.

I pretended to be asleep when Jordan came in the room. I heard him walk over to me. I felt his arms go around me and pick me up.

I didn't realize what he was doing until he laid me down on the bed. He took off my shoes and covered me up.

"Goodnight sweet Nora," he said and kissed my forehead.

With that he walked away. I then heard him settle in on my previous bed, the couch. I smiled and soon, let sleep take me.

---------------------------------------
I double updated today because you guys deserve it and I haven't updated in a while.. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and follow! Plus, if you really want to, it would be great if you could comment.