Leo's house ~ Chapter 55

Point out mistakes please!!! Read author's note!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo's POV

After showing Nora to her room, I walked into mine. I threw my coat onto my couch and glanced over at my messy bed. I had been sleeping before Nora called me.

Her sadness was breaking me. She cried the whole entire car ride. I wanted to reach over and hug her and tell her everything was going to be okay. I wanted to console her.

She may not have known it yet, but her and I were mates. Not her and that imposter waste of space named Jordan. He was going to get a mouthful of knuckles real soon.

I picked up my phone and dialed my second in charge, Jack.

"Alpha," he greeted me.

"Hey Jack, can you carry the girl from my car in the house to a spare room?" I asked him. It may have seemed like an odd question but I knew he would do it.

"Yes sir," he answered.

I set my phone down and walked into my bathroom. I knew I was not going to fall asleep any time soon. I turned on my shower and stepped in.

My thoughts kept wandering to Nora. I needed to know if she was going to be okay. I punched the wall in frustration. Only if I could have gotten to her before Jordan did. The things that I was going to do to him.

My thoughts were broken when I heard pounding on my door.

"Hold on!" I shouted. Who had the nerve to knock on my door this time of night.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked to my door and opened it. I was not expected Nora to be standing in front of me in just a towel. Her hair was soaking wet falling around her shoulders and her eyes were puffy.

"Do you have any more of this?" She held up an empty bottle of wine.

I swallowed slowly before speaking. She was tempting me.

"I do but I think you have had enough,"I said and reached out for the bottle.

She rolled her eyes and stormed past me into my room.

"Oh I don't have clothes to change into... and I am not even slightly tipsy," she said and walked towards my refrigerator.

"Jackpot," she whispered when she opened it. She got out a bottle of beer and opened it.

I just stared at her while she did it.

"What? Do you want one too?" She asked me.

"I'll just have some of yours," I said and grabbed her bottle.

I took a swig and gave it back to her.

"So you practically just kissed me since you now have my saliva in your mouth," she told me. She walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I wish," I snorted.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You wanna kiss me?" She asked.

Of course I did. She was amazingly beautiful. I would not tell her that but I would think it.

"I think you should go to bed. Here let me get you something to wear,"I said.

I walked into my closet and pulled out a random T-shirt and tight boxers.

"Here," I said while handing them to her.

Nora chugged the rest of the beer and gave it to me before taking the shirt.

"You left the boxers," I told her as she was walking out the door.