~Drunk in Love~ Scotty Sire

The loud, rock music blared across the bar as you downed shot after shot. Your boyfriend had just proposed to you, but recently feelings for another person had sparked up. You had no idea what you were going to do, you felt like you did love your current boyfriend but is it possible that this other boy could be better.

"Y/N, hey what's wrong?" You heard a deep voice question, over the very loud music. It was your best friend of seven years, Scotty Sire. He was in black ripped pants and a tank top, one that showed off his tatted arms and part of his tatted chest. He ordered a beer, then turned his full attention to you.

"Grant proposed to me tonight at dinner..." You sighed, taking another shot. Scotty looked at all the empty shot glasses in front of you. You had just taken your fifth shot of straight tequila. You were going to be fucked in the morning but you didn't care at all.

"Why is this bad news? I thought you loved Grant." Scotty was shocked, as was every other person who would soon find out that you were second doubting this relationship. But you didn't know if you loved Grant, at least not enough to fight off feelings of someone else. Maybe this crush was just puppy love?

"Bartender, another shot. Thanks." The bartender poured you a shot, which you quickly took before spilling your secret to Scotty. "I think I am in love with someone else." Scotty sat there in silence, before ordering the both of you another round of shots.

Minutes passed and the liquor started to catch up to you, and it hit you like a brick. Lots of girls would come up to Scotty, trying to flirt with them and would try to get him to dance with them but every time he would turn them away so he could focus on you.

"Hey, should we go somewhere else? It's hard to talk with you with all this noise." Scotty suggested. He held your hand as the two of you walked outside to catch an Uber back to his apartment.

Once you got to his apartment, you changed into one of his shirts that you typically used to sleep in anyway. You plopped onto the couch next to Scotty, who now seemed to be a little drunk.

"How do you manage to look gorgeous in everything?" He gasped at the sight of you. You were just in his shirt and nothing else. But he still looked at you as if you were the most beautiful thing on the earth. There was the feeling, it had to be more than puppy love. But you were curious as to why they seemed to be coming now, and not seven years ago.

"Please, don't say things like that." You tried to not make eye contact with him, but it was hard. You felt him looking at you and there was nothing more you wanted than to look back into his eyes, the eyes you loved so much.

"I can't help it. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I love you, Y/N." You looked at him. You stared into his eyes, gravity pulling your faces closer and closer. Right before you were going to kiss, you stopped.

"What about Grant?" You whispered. Scotty pushed a piece of hair behind your ear before looking back at your plump red lips.

"I think you and I both know you don't love him anymore. We both know we belong together." Softly his lips grazed against yours. The sweet, simple kiss soon turned into a passionate make out. Out of breath, you pulled away for a second.

"We are drunk." You whispered.

"We are. But I have wanted you since the day I met you, seven years ago. I was always scared to tell you, then you met Grant. But I can't hold my feelings about you back any longer. I will explode if I can't express how much you mean to me." His words melted your heart. You gave in, knowing deep down that you wanted him, just as much as he wanted you.