35: End to the Nightmare

☆  35: End to the Nightmare  ★

At first, I'm confused.

For a moment, I actually think that I'm back in Orlando. Back in my old neighborhood. Back on my front porch, staring at the same white door that only two weeks prior, I was pounding on. It takes me a while to realize that I'm not actually back in Orlando. For the first time since the tour I'm having the dream again. I figure I was done with this. I thought that once I found out about my parents, the dream would end, but it doesn't. 

Is there any end to this horrible nightmare?

I take a deep breath, preparing myself to turn around; to face my parents. Or at least the memory of them. But when I turn around, my breath catches. 

"Harry?" I mutter, looking out to the street. 

Harry is standing in the spot that my parents once stood in, staring back at me. His emerald eyes holding my gaze intensely. Unlike my dream with my parents, I ccan make out every small detail of his being. His hair is just as curly, if not curlier. 

There he is, Harry Styles, standing in front of me. He's not swaying nor walking away. He's simply just standing there, looking at me. What is he doing? I look at his hand and shockingly, I see a suitcase.

The same one my parents had. 

And just like theirs, it starts spewing a think layer of smoke. My eyes widen as I realize that the person in my dream may have changed, but the dream didn't. Once the smoke fills the street, I can be sure the fire will start. And just the thought of Harry catching on fire kills me.

"Harry! No! Drop the suitcase!" I shout loudly. 

Again I try moving my feet, but I'm stuck. Harry doesn't respond, he just keeps staring back at me as if nothing is happening. As if he isn't about to be set on fire. I begin to panic as more smoke spews out.

"Harry! Harry! No! You have to listen to me!" I plead, almost in tears. "You have to listen to me! Drop the suitcase! Please! Just drop it!"

He still doesn't drop it. I watch in horror as Harry slowly makes his way down the street, heading in the opposite direction that my parents usually go in. My breathing picks up as I watch him walk further and further away. 

A vision of Harry driving off two weeks ago fades into my head. It is almost like an instant replay. I can't bare the thought of letting Harry walk away from me once more. 

"Harry! For once in your life will you just listen to me!" I shout as loud as I can. "Stop it! Stop walking away! You can't walk away from me again! You can't! I won't let you!" 

I want to look away from Harry's retreating body. I couldn't look. I didn't want to look.  But I couldn't look away. I had to know what was happening to him. My insides are twisting and my heart is pounding. Taking a deep breath, I prepare myself for the worst.

And then, the most amazing thing happens.

Harry Styles drops his suitcase and looks at me.

~*~

I don't know if I'm just acting on a whim, but right now I don't care. All I can think about is the dream. No it isn't a nightmare. That was a dream and a good one at that. This dream held so much for me. It's the answer to everything. It's the sign that Dylan was talking about and now I finally understand what that dream means after two years.

My parents, every time I'd dream of them, they'd go up in flames. Every. Single. Time. I could never stop it. Now matter how much I yelled, no matter how loud I was, they never listened. There was no stopping them. They had their lives picked out. 

They truly are a lost cause.

But Harry, he had turned. He dropped the suitcase. He didn't burn. 

Back at the diner, I had thought chasing after Harry would bring nothing but more heartbreak and unnecessary hurting. But, I was wrong for thinking that. Harry isn't a lost cause because I'm willing to fight for him.

Harry isn't lost. He just needs to be found.

Which is exactly why I find myself pounding on the boys hotel room at three in the morning. 

I take a quick step back, waiting for someone to answer. I can't wait. I get that coming to visit them at this time is rude. But I can't wait. I can't stand another hour without letting Harry know what I truly feel.

What I've always felt.

The door swings open, revealing a very tired looking Paul, dressed in a black t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Paige?" He asks, yawning. But before he can even think about not letting me in, I push past him, stepping to the dimly lit hotel room. "What are you doing here?"

"Look, don't kick me out, I don't care if Vincent forbade you to let me in," I say, rolling my eyes at Vincent's name. "But, I need to see Harry and I'm not going to let you stop me."

Paul purses his lips. It's easy to tell that he's deep in thought, but it's only a matter of seconds before a small smile appears on his sleepy face. "He's in that room."

Paul points to the back room and I quickly make my way there, pushing the door open. I know I'm being loud, but I'm just too hyped up to try to be quiet. As soon as I push open the door, a soft breeze hits my cheek from the ceiling fan. I scan the two beds, finding the outline of two bodies. 

One of those is Harry.

I reach forward and pull the sheet off, exposing a sleepy Louis.

"What the?" Louis says, sitting up in his bed. He rubs his eyes, then looks at me. His eyes widening as he sees me. "Paige?"

"Hey, Lou," I smile down at him.

Louis shoots up in his bed, fully awake.  Without warning, he engulfs me in a hug and I wrap my arms around him without hesitation. Suddenly, I forget all about our little scene back at the diner. I forget all about how he questioned who I am. Louis has had every right to be upset with me, and now i'm here to make things right.

"I knew you'd come! I knew you would come to you're senses." Louis says smiling as we pull away. "Hazza's in that bed."

"Thanks, Lou," I say as I look over my shoulder at the other bed. My stomach flutters as I reach for the comforter, pulling it back. "What the heck?"

"Paige!"

"Niall?" I ask, confused. "What are- isn't this Harry's bed?"

Niall looks around confused. Once his eyes fall on Louis, he realizes that he is not in the right bed. "Oh, wow. I thought this was my room."

"How did that happen?" Louis questions with a small laugh.

"I don't know I went out for a midnight snack and just walked into the first empty bed I found," He explains, getting up from the bed. 

"Then where is Harry?" I ask, looking around.

Louis suddenly gets up from his bed and makes his way out of the room and to the next one. I quickly follow him, with Niall at my heels. Louis walks in-between both beds and yanks both of the covers back, exposing Zayn and Liam. I feel my heart drop as I don't see Harry.

"Hey!" Liam says sitting up in his bed.

"What are you doing, Louis!" Zayn shouts, trying hard to get the covers back.

Louis ignores their cries and looks back at me. "He's not here."

"Who's not here?" Liam asks, suddenly not mad anymore.

"Harry," I say sadly.

Zayn and Liam both look at me as if they haven't noticed I was standing there.

"Paige!" Zayn says with excitement. "When did you get here?"

"You came back!" Liam says with a wide smile.

"Yes, I'm here, and I'm looking for Harry," I say.

"Yeah, she's going to confess her love to him," Louis informs them seriously.

I feel my cheeks heat up insanely as all three of the boys look at me, raising their eyes brows. I want to punch Louis, but it won't help. In all honesty, I don't know what I'm going to tell Harry exactly. I just know that I have to talk to him at least one more time before they leave Sydney.

"Well, about time!" Zayn concludes.

"I know, right?" Niall adds jokingly.

"And what's this about Harry missing?" Liam asks getting out of bed.

"He wasn't in his bed or in here," Niall says. "And the rest of the beds are empty."

"Come on, then, let's talk to Paul," Zayn instructs us as we all walk back into the main room.

My stomach is literally in knots. I came all this way to find Harry and he's not here. Why does this happen to me? Why can't things ever be simple?

"What's going on?" Paul asks suddenly.

"We can't find Harry," Niall answers as we all file out into the front room.

Paul all of a sudden looks wide awake as Niall answers him. He pushes past us, looking into each of the rooms, making the same route we did. When he came up empty handed, he looks at us in disbelief. 

"He got out again?" Paul says in disbelief. 

"Where could he have gone?" Liam asks curiously. 

"Out for a late dinner?" Nail suggests.

"Coffee run?" 

"Out for a walk?"

The boys all shout out possible ideas as to where Harry might be, but as I listen for something that might sound remotely probable, it hits me. 

Where can Harry possibly go late at night, where no one will find him?

"I know where he is," I say suddenly.

Everyone turns and looks at me.

"You do?" Louis asks curiously. 

I nod my head. The boys look at me with genuine smiles. I look at each and every one of them. In a matter of weeks, these five guys became my friends. And as friends, they traveled halfway across the world to bring Harry and I back together. 

I was crazy to ever think that I was ever alone in this world because right now, I have all the people I need.

"Well, Paige, are you just going to stand there?" Paul asks laughing. "Go get him!"

Those words struck a nerve, having Dylan shout them at me two weeks prior. Except this time, when I go get Harry, I fully intend on getting Harry and there is no returning without him.

But before I leave, I turn back to Paul and say,

"That's Miss Paige to you."

~*~

As I ran through the sand of the beach, looking up and down for any sign of Harry, I couldn't help but notice the increase of my heart rate. Just thinking about seeing Harry again made my heart pound. 

I don't know what made me think he would be here, I just had a feeling. I mean, it made sense that Harry would be here, right? Harry told me that when he can't sleep he walks, and considering that this was where he walked to last time, why wouldn't he do it a second time? 

However, the longer I walked down the length of the beach, the more hope I lost. Maybe Harry isn't here. Maybe I was too quick to jump to conclusions. I've been walking up and down the shore for a good twenty minutes and the only thing I found were seashells and washed up seaweed. 

But no Harry.

With a sigh, I stop walking and look out into the Pacific Ocean. The sound of the waves crashing to the shore fills my ears. The sand underneath my flip flops brings back the memory of that night. The night Harry and I first met. The night that everything changed for me.

The ocean. It's just as big and beautiful as it was weeks prior to tonight. However, unlike last time, I don't feel small. I don't feel irrelevant. I feel like I matter. I have people who care about me and friends that know what's best for me even when I don't. People that want whats best for me, and that's Harry.

He's always been right here. Even when I couldn't see it, it was always Harry. My first clue should've been the first night we spent together. The way Harry was able to take my mind off the dream without even trying. The way I was able to just be myself, without the worry of ever running into him again. I didn't even know who Harry was and yet, I felt like I could talk to him forever. 

And I wish I could.

For what felt like the hundredth time, I regret not telling Harry. I wish I told him about my parents. If I did, maybe I wouldn't be in this position. Maybe Harry and I would actually be together. Or maybe we wouldn't. But either way, my conscience would be cleared and I wouldn't have to go around thinking 'What If?'. I never got the chance to tell him how I felt and now I may never will. 

Because Harry's not here. As much as I thought he'd be here, he isn't and now I feel like I just wasted my time looking. I should've just stayed in the hotel room, waiting for him to sneak back in. 

I sigh deeply, looking down at the sand. I debate whether to stay out here for a couple of minutes, or go back to The Amara.

"I knew I'd find you here."

And suddenly, everything I was just thinking doesn't matter anymore.

The voice caught me by surprise and I jump back slightly. I know the voice. I don't have to turn around to pin that drawn out British accent on anyone but Harry Styles. 

This is it. For two weeks I didn't see him, hold him, talk to him. And it was the worst two weeks. It felt a lot longer than those two years that I spent away from my parents. Those two years were long, but these two weeks were a living hell for me. After two long weeks, I'm finally going to see Harry again. 

I turn around.

And when I do, my breath catches. There he is. Harry Styles is standing a mere three feet from me, his chest rising and falling as if he just got done running. His curly hair was slightly windblown and his cheeks looked flushed. 

"Hey," I say slowly, testing his reaction.

He looks up at me, his green eyes glowing underneath the moonlight. Just like the first night, I couldn't make out all his features but one thing is for certain, his hair is a dead give away. I'm not dreaming, this is Harry. And this time, I'm fully aware of that.

"Hey," He answers, a small smile appears. "Nice haircut."

My cheeks grow red as I forgot that I had gotten ten inches of my hair chopped off. In this moment, I feel stupid for getting the haircut. Yeah, it felt rejuvenating for two hours, but now, standing with Harry, I realize that a stupid hair cut won't help you get over someone.

Because with one look into Harry's green eyes, I was immediately drawn back in. I remember all the reasons why I wanted to be with him and I suddenly forgot all the reasons why I didn't.

"Thanks," I manage to mutter, nervously running my hand through my hair.

The air around us is thick and I wish I could find some way to change that. I spent so much time looking for Harry that I never even thought about what I was going to say to him. All I know is what I want to say, not how to get my point across.

"So, you were looking for me?" I question curiously. And this whole time I thought I was looking for him.

"Well, when I went back to the hotel, Louis pretty much locked me out of the room until I went and found you," Harry explains sticking his hands deep into his pocket. "He said you have something important to tell me."

So, Harry didn't come out here for me. I'm disappointed, but right now that's probably the best I can get. I have to take advantage of this.

"Um, yeah, I do," I say nervously, trying hard to recollect my thoughts.

Harry removes his hands from his pocket and crosses his arms tightly over his chest as he waits for me to continue.

"Okay, well I get that you probably don't want to hear me out, or even speak to me right now, and I get that," I start, nervously. "But, back in Orlando, what you heard, I didn't mean any of it. What I said about everything being a waste; it wasn't me talking."

"It wasn't you?" He questions, raising his brow.

"Well, it was me," I correct, suddenly feeling stupid. "But I wasn't thinking. Everything just slipped out. I didn't even realize I said that until you caught me. I was just so upset with my parents that I sa-"

"Wait, what happened with your parents?" Harry asks, his eyes widening in surprise.

So, Liam stayed true to his word and didn't tell Harry anything.

I prepare myself, taking a deep breath before I explain.

"You know how I told you that my parents had this drug problem?" I ask hesitantly, shifting on my feet. Harry nods. "Well, I didn't exactly tell you the whole truth. Just before you came up, I found out that my parents didn't get rid of that problem, and now, my dad is-" I take a deep breath. "Well, he died."

As I say this, Harry's arms drop to his side, his green eyes still wide in shock. He kept quiet.

"And my mom is in a rehabilitation center," I finish.

We let the sound of the waves consume our silence. My words hover over us, sinking in slowly. I know it was a lot to drop on him. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry finally manages to ask. "I had no idea, Paige. I'm sor-"

"Please, don't. That's not why i told you. But, I tried to tell you. I mean, wanted to, but I couldn't get it out. It was happening so fast. The news about my parents and then the mess with you. It was a lot happening all at once," I admit. "But that doesn't matter right now. Harry, what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry about what happened in Orlando. I never mea-"

"Paige, you don't ha-" Harry says.

"Harry," I say cutting him off in return. "For once in your life, can you let me fully explain myself?"

Harry purses his lips, before nodding slowly.

"Thank you," I say, recollecting my thoughts. "But you were right, it was wrong of me to not tell you everything about myself. I should've told you about my parents and at the time, I felt like I was making the right choice. But, when you asked why I never told you, I realized that I had no idea why. Now, after I've had some time to think about it, I know exactly why. It's because I felt that after you knew about my parents, after you knew where I came from, you wouldn't want anything to do with me and that scared me. I didn't want to lose you, Harry. But, I guess that backfired on me anyways, huh?"

Harry stays silent, dropping his arms from his chest. As he does so, my eyes are immediately drawn to his wrists. A smile spreads across my face as I see the colorful bead bracelet. Our matching brackets. He kept his too. Instinctively, I brought my hand to my wrist and felt the identical bracelet.

Was this a sign? Did he still care?

"Paige," Harry finally says, "How can you even think that? I don't care who your parents are or what your past is. All I care about is that you trusted me enough to tell me. That you cared enough about me to let me in. That you wanted me to get to know the real you. And you didn't. Do you not understand how that made me feel?"

"I know, I feel stupid," I admit, taking a step closer. "I'm really sorry, Harry. I'm sorry for keeping that from you. I'm sorry for not taking you with me to meet my parents. And I'm sorry for anything else I may have done, but it's not only my fault. I'm not the only one who is to blame for this mess."

"Wait. What'd I do?" He asks defensively.

"You did nothing! That's the problem," I shout at him. "You didn't try to understand me. Once you heard me say those things, you didn't give me time to explain. You never gave me a chance."

"I gave you a chance," He counters.

"Not a decent one," I argue. "You say you'll listen but once you hear something that you don't wanna hear, you stop listening. Once you set your mind onto something, you don't let anything else in."

"I don't do that," Harry says stubbornly. 

"Yes you do," I counter. "You did it from the first moment we met. From the concert in Sydney to the beginning of the tour. You were so stuck on hating me that you weren't willing to look past anything else."

"But, I came around."

"Yes, after I yelled at you," I argue. "Harry, it shouldn't have to be like that. It's just never easy with you."

"Well, in case you forgot, this isn't something you have to deal with anymore," Harry counters sadly. "This isn't your problem anymore. You aren't bound to a contract anymore."

I take a step back, taking in his words. I can't tell if he means them or what. All I know is that he is getting just as emotional I am. 

"Harry," I say in a whisper, trying to calm myself down, but it didn't work. My voice picks back up. "That's my problem right there. I don't want to go back to my old life. I want what I had on that tour bus. I want what we could've been. What we can still be. Lou, told me that if I wasn't willing to fight for you, then I don't deserve you. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I will stand out here all night, convincing you that those nights on the tour bus, that everything we shared, that they weren't a mistake. I'll do that. I don't care how long."

After I get all of that out, I can feel my heart racing. It was nice to finally get that out. It was something that I have wished I could tell Harry since the moment he walked off in Orlando. I know I don't want to lose him and even if he doesn't feel the same way, at least I tried. At least I got everything out. 

At least he'd know how I feel.

Harry takes a quick step back, keeping our distance. He runs his hand through his thick curls. I can't tell if he is frustrated or in deep thought. He turns slightly almost as if he is uncertain what to do. 

I wait for him to speak and after a few moments he does.

"You're right," he says slowly, finally making eye contact with me again. "I was shutting you out. I jumped to conclusions without letting you explain and I made a complete prick out of myself once again."

"Well, you weren't a complete prick," I say, shrugging at him slightly.

"Yes I was," He says, shaking his head at himself. "And now with what you told me about your parents? God, I'm a complete ass.
I was just so caught up in thinking that everything with you was too good to be true. And now, I ruined everything we had."

And suddenly, the air grows lighter.

"Hey, you didn't ruin anything," I say softly, taking a small step towards him. "We both screwed up here. And as long as we both see that, we can finally move forward. We can finally get out of this ongoing cycle of getting mad and not listening to each other. We just have to learn from our mistakes."

And that's exactly what I plan on doing. I won't hold anything back. I won't keep any secret from Harry because I can't afford to lose him again. I just can't. 

"I really missed you, Paige," He admits. 

"I missed you too," I say softly. "I couldn't stand the thought of you hating me."

"I could never hate you, Paige," Harry says sincerely. "I was hurt, but I would never hate you."

And suddenly I remembered what Dylan had told me. Before I left his car, he told me that if Harry cared for me at all, he wouldn't hate me. And here it is, Dylan's words ringing true to every syllable. But, I still need to know. 

I need to hear it from Harry himself. 

"Can I just ask you one thing?" I ask suddenly, looking up at him seriously.

"Of course," He says nodding my head vigorously. "What is it?"

"I have to know, was anything between us ever real to you?" I ask, pointing between the two of us. "Was any of this ever more than just a stupid contract?"

A genuine smile spreads across his face as I ask that. It was a question that I could answer without any hesitation. It was a question that I knew the answer to. But most of all, it was a question that needed to be asked.

"Paige," He says, taking a step closer to me. "Every second of that was real to me. Every touch, every kiss. Every joke. That was all too real for me.  Everything that I've felt with you has been more than real. Every damn emotion. From hate to annoyance to frustration to confusion."

Was that supposed to make me feel better?

I look at Harry with sad eyes. I want to step away from him, but he wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me in place. My heart beats faster as he takes another step closer, our chests touching.

"To happiness, passion, laughter, joy," He continues.

Then, he says it. The most important thing that Harry has felt.  

"But, most of all, love," He finishes.

Love. It wasn't until that moment that I realized it. But, here, standing underneath the moonlight on the beach where we first met, it only made sense. I loved him. I'm in love Harry Styles. In a matter of months, Harry had taken me on a roller coaster, all I had to do was buckle up and enjoy the ride. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

"I love you, Paige," Harry tells me, cupping my face in his warm hand. "I may not have known it at first, but I do now and everything that we had and everything that I want us to have will be as real as it can get. That's what I want. That's what I've always wanted. To be with you for real. No more stupid contract. No more Vincent telling me to take you on dates. No more stupid publicity stunts. I want you and I hope to god, you feel the same."

For the first time in two weeks I smiled. A genuine smile spread across my face. I couldn't believe it. My heart was racing and my insides were filled with butterflies. Harry had said it. Harry had finally said everything that I have been waiting to hear for weeks. 

And now that he's said it, I can't seem to find my voice. 

Without wasting anymore time, I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him in closer. Then, without hesitation, I press my lips to his. The feeling is electric. It was like we were never apart from each other. As our lips moved together as if they were old friends. The same feeling enters my stomach as Harry pulls my waist in closer. 

I kissed Harry like I had nothing left in me. I kissed him as if to tell him that everything was just as real to him as it was to me. I kissed him as if he was the only thing that mattered. And for this moment, he is. 

When we finally pull away, Harry leans his forehead against mine, his breath at my nose. 

"I'm sorry, Paige," Harry says softly, stroking my cheek softly. 

"Don't be," I whisper back, fully aware that my heart is going into overdrive. 

"So, does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asks as he pulls away, giving me a cocky grin.

"You know, if I was in any other position, I wouldn't forgive you so easily," I answer teasingly, using the exact same words that I had used the first time Harry had asked for my forgiveness.

"But?" He urges, raising an eyebrow at me. 

I take his hands in mine, lacing our fingers and just like the first time, I felt that warm tingling sensation at my palm. The sight of our matching bracelets makes me smile uncontrollably. I could hold Harry's hand forever, and that's exactly what I plan to do.

"But," I say looking up at him. "Since I love you, I'll make an exception."

As a response, Harry places his lips back on mine. This time the kiss is slow, lasting. He's taking his time, enjoying every second that our lips move in sync. He is kissing me as if we had all the time in the world.

And we do.

This kiss feels right. It only made sense that we would meet here tonight on the same beach that we had met. This is the beach that took me on this wild ride and this is the beach that brought us back together. This place may not have meant anything to me all those weeks ago, but standing here in Harry's arms, this is now my most favorite place.

There is no denying anything. 

All my life I have wondered where my place is. In Orlando, in Sydney; I've never really felt like I could ever call those places my home. But when I was with Harry, when I was in his arms, I couldn't help but feel like I belonged. I was only at home when I was with him. 

I thought of our bracelets and how despite everything that we had been through, how badly things ended between us, we still kept them on. We still wore them. These bracelets brought me my happy ending with Harry. Just like Clarissa, I was looking at the bright side of my sad tale. I didn't think about how I lost my parents, or how I had a very public break up, all I can think about is what I have now.

And what I have is amazing.

I have two loving guardians and although they may not be my real parents, they have been the closest thing I've had. I have gained five really close friends that will always keep me on my toes. I have two girl friends that will always understand me because they have been through the same things that I'm dealing with. I have reconnected with my old best friend and our friendship is as strong as it has ever been.

But most of all, I have Harry Styles. The boy who changed everything for me. The boy who without him, I wouldn't even have all the things that I do. The boy who has managed to capture my heart and the boy who made me realize who I am.

I'm not Paige Carter, the lost girl, the girl with the nightmares, or the girl with the drug addict parents. I'm Paige Carter, the girl who no longer chases after what's lost but fights for what she can't afford to lose. That's my identity and I'm never going to deny it again. I've found my place.

And that place is with Harry Styles.

___________________________________

A/N:

11/24/2012

Want to read this chapter in Harry's POV? Well, I uploaded a special chapter! Just go to my profile and you'll see a story called "One Direction Affection: Extras!" It is the first part :D ENJOY! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UM, Okay? Seriously you guys are sooo awesome! I thought that 34 votes was asking a lot of you all and now I've got like over 70 votes on the last chapter.... i almost died. I was litterally in shock.

And I'm sorry if the ending was bad... but this is always how I planned on the story ending... with them exactly where they started. At that beach. Sorry if i disappointed you :(

But ewww... gooey ending... :P 

I'm really sad this is over... but there is still the epilogue! YAY! I'm still debating about the sequel, I think I would be content with the story ending right here, but I definitely have room for continuation if I need it :) So when I post the epilogue, I will tell you all what im planning on doing. Sequel or not. :P

As for those interested in the Niall story, YES I AM STILL GOING TO WRITE IT haha (I wanna try writing a story for each boy since I got so addicted to writing about 1D with this story :D) Now that I am finished with this one, I can focus on writing it :D

Like I said, the epilogue wont be out until I figure out what I'm going to do with the sequel (If there is one...)

JUST SO YOU KNOW (for upcoming stories) ... there is no doubt in my mind that I will be updating slower... school is starting and I have practive so I won't have as much time on my hands so please don't hate me if I can't update EVERY DAY like I did with this. I love giving you guys something new to read everyday, but I probably won't be able to do that again right now... I'm sorry.

VOTE FOR THE LAST CHAPTER?? YES? :D

I'll talk to you all next time! When I finish the epilouge! (which i have no idea when it'll be up :P)

Vote, comment, pet a cat, drink a Florida Shake, and eat some Twix! 

And remember I LUFF YOU ALL! :D :D :D