18: A Little Push

18: A Little Push ★ 

"So, you heard everything?" I ask the boys the second Harry's loud snores fill the tour bus.

Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn were all sitting down at the small table, facing me as I pace back and forth. I couldn't sit. My body was still full of so much adrenaline from my argument with Harry, which according to the boys was so loud that the people back in Australia could hear every word.

"Oh, yeah," Zayn says sadly.

"It sounded like World War 3 was going on out there," Louis adds with a small laugh. "I almost thought about calling Paul."

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed by that. It was bad enough that I had lost my cool with Harry, but for all the boys to witness it as well? That was just the icing on top of a wonderful night. 

"I feel really dumb right now," I admit, placing my hand against my forehead. 

"Why?" Niall asks, genuinely confused. "You have no reason to."

"Well, I should've just listened to you guys," I say, dropping my hand. "You guys told me countless of times that Harry will come around, and I just snapped."

"Look, Paige," Liam says seriously. "Everyone says things they regret, but Harry needs to know that he is being unfair. He won't listen to us when we try to talk to him, so maybe he needs to hear it from you."

"It's true," Louis pipes in. "I've tried talking to him countless of times, but nothing. And I'm the one who set you two up, he should listen to me."

I can't help but smile at Louis' reference to Vincent't cover story. It was the first time anyone has even brought it up since we left London. Luckily, no one has asked about how Harry and I met.

"I just think I went about it wrong," I sigh, taking a seat across from the boys.

"Harry is a big boy," Zayn says reassuringly. "I'm sure you're not the first girl to ever yell at him."

"Yeah," Niall agrees. "He'll get over it and once he does, he'll realize how unfair he was being."

"But, I ruined a perfectly good night," I run my hands through my hair, agitated. "We were having a decent date. We were actually having a conversation and then I had to go and ruin everything. I'm so stupid."

"Stop, Paige," Zayn says as he gets up to take the seat next to me. He wraps his arms securely around my waist pulling me in. "You're not stupid."

"But, I am," I say into Zayn's chest. "I should've just kept my mouth shut. I shouldn't have pushed my luck."

"We all make mistakes," Liam says reassuringly. 

"But what did you say?" Louis asks curiously. All the boys look at him with large eyes, practically telling him that he shouldn't butt in like that. "If you don't mind me asking."

I didn't mind. They had the right to know, right? I mean, they are trying to help me out. So, I explained everything. I told them about my phone call from Dylan and how much I miss him. I told them about how Harry heard the whole conversation and now he thinks that I'm going around putting our arrangement in jeopardy just because I ended a phone call with 'love you'.

"I just don't get him," I say with a loud sigh. 

The boys all share a look with each other. I turn to each of them, hoping to catch sight of the meaning behind the look, but I was too slow. It reminds me of the look that Danielle and Eleanor shared back in London. Why does everyone insist on keeping this stuff hidden from me?