20: Just Dance

20: Just Dance ★   

"Do I seriously have to send that?" Harry pouts, looking between me and his phone.

"Yes! Unless you want to do the dishes for the rest of the tour," I say, challengingly. I knew Harry would go through with it. If you think about it, I was actually letting him off easy because this could be a lot worse than just a tweet. 

"I'm telling you Paige, just make him post a video of him singing that song in a bikini," Zayn says with a laugh. "I'm sure the fans will love it."

"Hey, Zayn you're not really helping me out, mate," Harry says shooting him a dead look.

"I'm just throwing stuff out there. You're just lucky Paige isn't cruel," Zayn sticks his hands up. 

"Harry, if you don't send it, I'll just go with Zayn's suggestion," I challenge.

"You wouldn't," Harry says narrowing his green eyes at me.

"Oh, but I would!"

"Okay, while you two settle this, I'm going to go take a nap." Zayn announces. "Wake me up if you decide to do the video and  make sure those two keep it down."

I nod my head as Zayn gets up from the seat and makes his way to the back. Harry and I were sitting at the dining room table with Niall and Liam, who were both playing Temple Run on Niall's phone. Liam was on the verge of beating Niall's high score, much to Niall's displeasure. 

"So, are you sending it?" I ask Harry. "Or should I just go get Zayn?"

Harry's eyes widen as I say this. "Okay, okay. I'll post it."

"That's what I thought," I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Now let me see it before you send it in."

Begrudgingly, Harry shoves his phone my way. I take a look down at his tweet, smiling as I read it.

"I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World. Life' in plastic, It's fantastic!" If I had to describe my life in song. That'll be it. #BarbieGurl4Life (@PaigeCarter made me do this! She is holding me against my will! #SOS)

I look back at Harry. "It's good except for the stuff in the parenthesis. Erase it."

"Come on, Paige," Harry complains. "Can't I just keep that?"

"You know, that's what you get for making this bet," I say laughing. "Now erase."

"Liam please tell Paige that she's being unfair," Harry begs, looking across the table at Liam who was still playing on Niall's phone.

"Sorry, mate, can't talk," Liam says never looking up from the screen.

"Did you just try telling on me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Well, someone has to talk sense into you," He mumbles.

"It's not even that bad. Now, come on, send it," I urge. 

Harry looks between me and the phone one last time before letting out a long sigh. He taps his phone, sending in the Tweet. "There. Happy?"

"Yes, yes I am." I say. 

Suddenly, Eleanor and Louis walk into the room. They have been in the back doing god knows what for at least two hours. At some point I thought we had left them at the Meet and Greet that we just got back from.

"Hey, Paige and Harry," Eleanor says as she and Louis enter the front area of the tour bus. "We have a very important question for you two."

"Why do I have the feeling that you're about to ask us something weird?" I ask uncomfortably.