14: Watch Out America

☆ 14: Watch Out America  ★ 

"Just stay close," Paul warns us as we stand next to the airport exit.

Through the glass window I can clearly see hundreds of girls lining up, waiting for the boys to come out. It is like a sea of girls  with various catchy and slightly inappropriate posters. I couldn't believe these girls would actually go through all this trouble for a boy band. This is certainly taking the word 'Fan girl' to the extreme.

The boys are all huddling around the windows, trying to catch glimpses of their American Fans. There was also no doubt in my mind that they were trying to catch peeks at how many signs bore their name across them. Just standing in my spot, I've managed to see four Harry posters, two Niall, three Liam, and two Zayn posters. For some reason, I couldn't find a single Louis poster. Instead I found four or five posters about carrots. 

Poor Louis, a vegetable is getting more love than he is.

"We can't stop and talk to them for a bit?" Zayn asks as he looks out the glass window, clearly happy that he found some Zayn posters.

"Yeah, Paul," Liam agrees. "They came to see us."

Paul shakes his head. "It's too crazy right now."

"Can't we just take a few pictures, maybe an autograph or two?" Louis asks, giving Paul a large grin. "Please?"

Paul crosses his arms over his chest, examining each boy. I could already tell that Paul was going to give in. He may act tough, but I think he has a soft spot for the boys. "Fine, but-"

"Thanks, Paul!" Niall shouts as he tries rushing past him, but he is easily stopped.

Paul held Niall in place, not letting him take another step towards the door. "But, not more than five minutes." Paul warns.

Paul let's Niall go and is soon making his way to the exit with Louis, Liam, and Zayn following close behind. I could see their excitement radiating off their bodies as they ran through the doors and to their waiting fans. The moment the four boys step out, the most deafening sound shrills my ears. I quickly cover my ears, trying to block out the noise as much as I can, but it is a failed attempt. My hands were nothing compared to the power of fan girls screaming. I quickly drop them, defeated.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks, walking up next to me.

I turn and look at him, quickly taking notice that his eyes were still slightly red from rubbing off the make-up. Just like I had assumed, Harry was beyond mad when he woke up looking like a clown. Then, he almost exploded when he saw the picture up on Twitter, but what could he do? The picture was already circulating. In fact, Harriet Styles was trending by the time we landed our flight. There was literally nothing he can do. Besides, as Louis had put it, Harry should know the consequences of falling asleep first. Begrudgingly, Harry just had to accept it.

"I think you forgot some lipstick," I say, pointing to my lips, which were pulled back into an amused smile.

"Well, I wouldn't have to worry about lipstick of it wasn't for you," He says harshly.

"Me? It was Louis' idea," I say crossing my arms over my chest. 

"It was your make-up," He counters. "So, it’s your fault."

There was no point in trying to argue. Harry had a point and although it wasn't my idea, I still went along with it. But what does he expect? It's not like I could've talked the boys out of it. Harry was the Unlucky First. That was just how it goes.

I drop my arms. "Are you going to wipe it off or what?"

With a grunt, Harry brought his t-shirt sleeve to his lips and attempts to wipe it away. "Okay, is it gone?"