Kiss Me (Chapter 30)

Jennifer’s POV:

                Harry and I were snuggling on the couch, in my hotel room we had gotten for the night while our bus got tented. We had an infestation of cockroaches. It is disgusting. Niall came running in. “Jennifer, jennifer, Jennifer!” Niall shouted.

                “Niall, Niall, Niall,” I mimicked him laughing.

                “So, I got news that Riley is going to Nick Jonas’s birthday party…” Niall started off. I took a big gulped. I had chosen Harry over Nick earlier this year. “And I was invited too and can bring one guest and I was wondering, if it is okay with Harry,” Niall looked at Harry who was clueless to as where this was going. “If I could Jennifer and pretend she is my date…”

                “I don’t know…” Harry’s voice trailed off.

                “Please Harry, it is the perfect opportunity to get Riley back,” Niall pleaded with Harry through his eyes.

                “Sure,” Harry smiled smugly putting his arm around me.

                “Harry you are seriously the best friend ever!” Niall leapt on to Harry’s lap.

                “Uh, hello, no one asked me if I’d do it…” I eyed Niall and Harry.

                “Well I just assumed you say yes…” Niall was sitting on Harry’s lap.

                “You still need to ask,” I informed him.

                Niall took a deep breath, “Okay, Jennifer, will you be my date tonight for Nick’s birthday party?”

                “No,” I answered him bluntly.

                “What?!” Niall cried out.

                “I am just kidding, of course I’ll do it,” I put my hand on his shoulder.

                Niall sighed a breath of relief, “You are the best,” he smiled sweetly at me, hopping off of Harry’s lap.

                “I should probably get ready,” I checked the time on my phone.

                “Go babe,” Harry shouted as he patted my butt.

                “Hands,” I lowered my eye brows at him and he looked at me so innocently.

                Niall’s POV:

                I went to go shower and when I shower I do most of my thinking. I kept getting nervous about seeing Riley. I hadn’t seen her in about two months and so much can change in two months, but I had a feeling not a lot about Riley had changed. I was excited slash nervous to know what she was going to say when she saw me walk in with Jennifer. I kind of chuckled to myself about that thought. Riley is probably going to have the biggest bitch fit when she sees us walk in.

                I got out of the shower and I was trying to decide if I wanted to match with Jennifer or not…I decided to throw on some boxers and ask Jennifer what she thought about the idea of matching. “Knock, knock,” I said, as I knocked on her door.

                “Come in,” she sang. I opened the door and Jennifer was in her white robe while curling her hair. “What’s up?” she asked as she concentrated hard on doing her hair.