Ambidextrous (Ch. 29)

Jennifer’s POV:

                “Niall has been gone for two hours,” I said, worried sick to Harry, as I paced back and forth. 

                “I am sure he is okay,” Harry replied, focusing more on some video game then the fact that Niall had been gone for two hours.

                “I swear, boys don’t give two shits sometimes,” I threw my hands up in the air. I knew I was being a little dramatic, but could you blame me?

                “Jennifer, chill,” Harry remarked.

                “Don’t tell me to chill,” I stopped suddenly in my tracks which just so happen to be right in front of Harry’s video game.

                “Jennifer move,” he whined.

                “Nope,” I stood my ground firmly.

                “If you don’t move I’ll just have to move you myself,” he replied, eyeing me.

                “Show me what you got,” I folded my arms and planted my feet firmly onto the ground.

                “Okay, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Harry mischievously grinned, pausing his game. Harry got up and threw me over his shoulders.

                “Put me down!” I yelled, beating Harry’s back.

                “Nope,” he said, pleased with himself as he took me up to his bunk.

                “I don’t think it is safe for you to be carrying me on your back as you climb this ladder,” I gulped as I looked down the ladder, anticipating my death.

                “I’ve got you, no worries,” Harry patted my legs. Harry then pretended he was about to drop me.

                “Harry!” I yelled, terrified.

                Harry just started to laugh evilly as he threw me on his bunk. “There we go,” he climbed onto of me.

                “What are you doing?” I stupidly asked.

                “Kissing you,” he replied, sneaking a kiss in between kissing and you.

                “Why?” I dumbly asked.

                “Because you’re my girlfriend which gives me authority to kiss you whenever I want,” he smirked. Our lips gently brushed.

                “I like kissing you,” I informed him, my nose scrunching up.

                “I love kissing you,” he notified me, kissing my neck.

                I giggled and he started to move from my neck to my ear, his breath was hot and heavy which was driving me nuts. I grabbed the curtain which is the divider for the bunks so we could have some privacy.

                “I like what you just did there,” he said, bringing his face up so I could see it.

                “Yeah?” I rhetorically asked as I bit my bottom lip.

                “Yeah,” he replied, going in for a passionate long kiss. He slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth and ran it against the inside of my bottom lip. I quickly pushed his tongue back into his mouth and proceeded to grab his bottom lip, slowly pulling on it and letting go. I smirked as our eyes met once again. We held that gaze for another good minute before his lips came crashing down, once again on mine. We kissed for another good five minutes before his hands began to wander all over my body. My tiny hands had been grasping his back, but as soon as he let his hands wander all over my body I let mine do the same thing up and down his back. Harry turned over so I was on top of him. I began to quickly get back to the kissing as I started to undo his flannel, button up shirt. His hands slyly slid under my shirt and just as he began to fiddling with my bra we heard Zayn, Liam, and Louis come back onto the bus.