Bailey Bailey Bailey... (Ch. 19)

Niall’s POV:

            We were a week into our tour and Riley was already planning to come and visit me while we were in New Jersey since that was pretty close to home. “Guess what guys,” I sang as we got onto our tour bus, heading for Rhode Island.

            “What?” Liam asked.

            “I get to see Riley in five days,” I squealed.

            “Niall you sound like you are fangirling,” Jennifer laughed, putting her arm around me.

            “Maybe I am,” I raised my eyebrows at her.

            “You’re adorable,” she hugged me.

            Jennifer’s POV:

            We were heading to Rhode Island for our concert tomorrow night. The boys had rehearsals while I watched, and critiqued them. The first song they were doing was What Makes You Beautiful. For this song the boys each got this girl who they sort of sang too. I didn’t have any say in this idea, but I thought it was sort of cheesy. Anyways, they all met their girls on the stage, and introduced one and other to me, the chorographers, and the boys. The first one to go was Liam’s girl. She was a tall, slender brunette, with wavy medium length hair. She had on a American flag cropped shirt which barely showed due to her interesting choice of a pair of overalls which had one side not buttoned (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52495438). “Hello,” she said in a very northerner accent, I think she was from Boston. “My name is Amanda and I am from Boston, Massachusetts.” Bingo, I was right.

            Next was Niall’s girl. She was a cutie with very long, light brown curly hair which was pulled back into a tight pony tail.  She was short, with a slender build. She was wearing a black cropped t-shirt with a cross on it in white. She also had on a pair of white jeans and black converses (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52495552). “Hey,” she shyly waved in a very broadcaster American accent. “My name is Mindy and I am from Northern Virginia,” she sort of bowed then back up back next to Niall. That explains why she pronounced every syllable of every word.  

                After Mindy introduced herself Zayn’s girl went next. She was a blond bombshell. Her hair was bleached and rest just at her shoulders. She had her bangs pulled back in a Lauren Conrad French braid. She was probably about five six, if I had to guess with a normal build. She had on a long sleeved, grey, cropped shirt with these crazy African print tights and these sandals that were blasting with color (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52495716). “Ello,” she said in a thick Australian accent. My name is Haley and I am from Melbourne.”

                Next was Louis girl. She was short with a very thin build. She had long black, wavy hair which she had pulled back the front sections with tasteful French braids. She was wearing a tie-dye cropped tank top with a pair of grey, pink cut off sweats, she opted not to wear shoes (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52495869). “Hey,” she smiled, slightly tilting her head. I could tell her and I would get along beautifully. “My name is Leslie and I am from Minnesota.” Her accent defiantly gave that away.

                Then the last girl introduced herself. She looked familiar but I couldn’t place her. She had long thin dark brown hair which was pulled back into a fish tail. She was a normal size girl and was probably five seven, so not much shorter than Harry. She was wearing a cropped, tight red frilly blouse, with high wasted white shorts and a pair of red flats (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52496464). “Hello,” she said in a New York accent. Maybe I’ve seen her around the city, I thought to myself as I tried to rack my brain from where I had seen her before. “My name is Bailey and I from New York City,” she smiled.