Two is Better Than One...But What About Three? (Ch. 13)

Niall’s POV:

                It was the day of the concert at Madison Square Gardens and I had to admit I was more nervous about asking out Riley then I was about performing. I was in my dressing room when there was a slight knock on the door. “Come in,” I took a deep breath.

                “Hey there,” I heard a familiar voice greet me, I turned around and there was Jennifer all made up and dressed in a short purple dress, with these silver heels which had a bow at the toe (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51967402).

                “You look amazing,” I said, not taking my eyes off of her. I had totally forgotten about how nervous I was about asking out Riley for the moment.

                “Thanks,” she blushed.

                “Why are you so dressed up?” I asked as I stood up.

                “I wanted to dress up because it is my official first concert being your step in manager,” she twirled around. She looked stunning and my jaw just dropped. “Are you nervous about tonight?” she stepped closer to me and I became nervous of her just approaching me.

                “What is tonight?” I stupidly asked.

                “Are you pretending not to know?” she laughed. I shook my head, and remembered why. I can’t believe I completely forgot about Riley.

                “Oh, no I know,” I winked at her.

                She laughed and kissed my cheek, “Break a leg tonight,” she waltzed out of my dressing room and I sighed.

                “Damn doesn’t Jennifer look absolutely stunning?” Riley entered into my dressing room.

                “Not as good as you,” I winked at her. Riley was wearing a dress which was white at the top with a light blue skirt and some tanish heels (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51967948).           

                “You are such a liar,” she squealed. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

                “Are you nervous?” she asked as I put her down.

                “You don’t even know,” I smiled nervously at her.

                “Five minutes,” Jennifer yelled into my dressing room. “I am really loving this job,” she gushed in excitement.

                “Here is your wrist band to get in the pit,” I gently put it on her wrist.

                “I am so excited,” she kissed my cheek.

                “I am too,” I smiled reassuringly at her.

                Jennifer’s POV:

                I walked into Harry’s dressing room, “Five minutes,” I told him sitting down.

                “Are you excited?” he asked sitting down next to me.

                “Yes,” I nodded. “And nervous,” I laughed.

                “Just turn that nervousness into energy,” he kissed my cheek but his lips lingered on my cheek.

                “You guys have to get on stage now,” I informed him. He smiled, took my hand, and led me out of his dressing room.