Let's Inspect the Bathrooms... (Ch. 18)

Niall’s POV:

                Things had been going swimmingly with Riley and I. However, we were about to go on tour for four months all around the U.S. and I wouldn’t be seeing her for that long. “I am going to miss you,” I kissed her as we boarded the tour bus.

                “I am going to miss you more my Niall bear boo,” she poked my nose and I grinned.

                “I love you,” I kissed her one more time before climbing the steps.

                “I love you too,” she waved me off. I got onto the bus and sat down next to Liam.

                “Where is Harry and Jennifer?” I asked as I looked around the tour bus.

                “Beats me,” he shrugged. “All I know is they are somewhere on this tour bus.”

                Jennifer’s POV:

                Harry and I had been kind of dating for the last month. The reason I say kind of is for two reasons; one, we haven’t told anyone, and two, he hadn’t officially asked me out yet. Harry had me pushed up against the wall in the bathroom as he slid his tongue into my mouth. His hands were freely roaming my body. I bit his bottom lip, slowly letting it escape from my grip, grinning. I had my hands placed on his lower back. He smirked at me, lifted me off of the ground, and held me up as we made out for five more minutes before deciding to join the rest of the band outside of the bathroom.

                “What do we say when they ask us where we were?” Harry whispered to me as he quickly buttoned up his shirt.

                I threw my shirt on over my head, “We can say we were testing out the bathrooms,” I shrugged my shoulders.

                “Pathetic, but that will just have to do,” Harry grinned as he embraced me in another long kiss.

                “Okay,” I patted his chest. As my hands hit his rock hard chest I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in for one last long kiss. “Let’s go.”

                We exited the bathroom and went out to where the boys where sitting. “Where were you two?” Louis narrowed his eyes onto us and grinned.

                “Checking to see if the bathroom worked,” Harry quickly replied, straightening himself up.

                “Likely story,” Zayn smirked at us. I rolled my eyes. Harry and I sat down at the table across from Louis and Zayn. Niall and Liam were on the couch in front of us.

                Niall’s POV:

                Jennifer and Harry had gotten so close lately that the four of us started to wonder if they were secretly dating, secretly hooking up, or just really good friends. I shrugged the thoughts off and went back to texting Riley. “I miss you xx” I texted her. She replied, “I miss you more (;”. I was grinning like a fool and I didn’t care who saw me.

                “Let’s do a Twitcam,” Louis suggested pulling out his iPad.

                “Sounds good to me,” Zayn replied, fixing his hair in the reflection of the iPad the best he could.

                “You are such a girl,” Harry laughed at him.

                “Hey guys!” Louis sang loudly.