Did You Say Nick Jonas?! (Ch. 22)

Harry’s POV:

                “You rapping is quite attractive,” Bailey greeted me right as I got off of the stage.

                “Thanks,” I smiled, tilting my head slightly. She giggled; I think she knew I liked the giggling.

                “Hey Harry,” I heard Niall say.

                “Hey, what’s up?” I asked as I turned around.

                Niall’s POV:

                I wanted to so badly confront Harry about the whole Jennifer thing and how upset she was over it but I just couldn’t bring myself to say what I wanted to. “Your rap part was great,” I just smiled. What the hell did I just say?

                “Thanks pal,” he said, hitting my shoulder.

                Harry’s POV:

                That was so random of Niall, but I always appreciated when the boys would complement me. Bailey followed closely behind me as I went to find Jennifer. She seemed so distant the whole song and it kind of bothered me.

                Jennifer’s POV:

                Standing in front of me was Nick Jonas. I was totally fangirling. “Thanks,” I barely got out.

                “I’m Nick,” he stuck out his hand.

                Uh, duh! Like I didn’t know! “I’m Jennifer,” I shook his hand. I could feel my palms beginning to sweat so I made it quick.

                “I know,” he smiled at me. He knew. He knew who I was. Holy shit.

                “Really?” I breathed out.

                “Really,” he laughed. Oh my goodness did he have a dreamy laugh. “You’re really good though,” he continued on.

                “Do you know how much that means to me?” I asked him, nervously laughing. “I use to, no, I am still, a huge fan of you!” I admitted.

                “I am so flattered,” he stepped closer to me. I don’t know if he knew that my heart was nearly pounding out of my chest. “I would love to do a song with you while you and the boys are here touring,” he took another step closer to me.

                “Really?” I asked, in disbelief.

                “Really,” he laughed once again. “I heard you were the manager so I would have to run it by you,” he winked. “I figured I’d have to run it by you anyways because I would be performing with you.”

                “I mean I’d have to run it by Harry but I think that would be amazing,” I laughed out nervously.

                “Great,” he smiled at me.

                Harry’s POV:

                I finally found Jennifer and she was talking with… Nick Jonas… What the hell was he doing flirting with her? It was so obvious he found her attractive; he kept stepping closer and closer to her. I didn’t like that one bit. I could feel myself tense up, but then I snapped out of it. We weren’t dating. She wasn’t mine. I even went on a date with some other girl. I had no idea what the hell I was thinking going on a date with another girl. However, I didn’t know how much I actually cared about Jennifer until I saw myself losing her at that moment.