Kit Walker (American Horror Story) -request-

The questions still floated around your head, and you were leaving today

Why were you here?
Why would anyone treat anybody like the way these 'nuns' do?
How was Kit?
And how would you keep your promise to come back and save the others?

But only one of those questions mattered anymore, because you were leaving this hell-hole.

The sunlight directly hitting your face was wonderful, and you felt like a planted being rained on after a drought.

A taxi had been here to pick you up, because Kit was planning something at home. You did not know what, but he told you it was a surprise.

As the car pulled into the short driveway, everything came flooding back, all the memories, all the bit and pieces.

Your foot hit the first step of the porch, then the second, and the third. Now you stood in front of the door.

Your nerves began to go wild, as if Kit was your high school crush. You questioned what you would say.

"Y/N?" Kit shouts from across the house in the kitchen, as his nears the door.

"Kit..." The nerves were now boiled down to nothing, as he pulled you in for an extremely tight hug.

"I missed you. Are you okay? You're completely fine right?" Kit observed you, as you nodded slowly.

Kit kisses you, holding your head tightly against his lips.

Tonight would be fun.
•—•
This is shit, but I'm tired and you'll have another two AHS ones before I shut that down for a while.