Steve Harrington (Stranger Things) -request-

"Where's your car, Harrington?" Nancy smirked, pointing towards the parking lot

"Oh. Um, my sister just came back from college, so she's picking me up." Steve sends a smile Nancy's way, looking towards the sky.

About that time, a blue Mustang came speeding towards the front of the building, parking a few hundred feet from the group of teens.

There was Steve's sister, as she stepped out of the car, throwing a cigarette to the ground. She locked eyes with a teacher, whose eyes were wide, while she stomped the cigarette out. Her fingers danced towards the wide rimmed black sunglasses, lifting them away from her eyes, where they now rested on the top of her head.

"Please tell me that's your sister." Tommy gawks, raising his eyebrows dramatically.

"Yeah, dickhead. And you can't date her." Steve rolls his eyes, looking over towards the star struck boy.

"She's really pretty, Steve." Nancy locked eyes with the girl.

"Hey loser!" She exclaimed jokingly as she laughed at Steve.

"I love you so damn much that I just begged to come pick you up today!" She smiled, rolling her eyes. He knew that was a lie, considering their mom had forced her to pick him up for the next week.

"So get in the car. Because we can't leave our dearest mother waiting, can we?" She smiled, walking back towards her side of the car.

Steve made his way over to the running car, opening the door. He tossed his bag in the back, sitting down.

"You know," Steve sighed, turning the air towards him. "I'm glad you're my sister. Not some lamo who's in drama and can't speak in public.You're all I could ask for in a sibling." Steve laughs, as she turns towards their house.

"Trust me, I know." She pats his shoulder, pushing the pedal a bit harder.