Lip Gallagher (Shameless) -request-

"You're a fucking dick, Gallagher!"

"Oh I'm the dick now? Sure, blame everything thing on me, again with the fucking-"

"Yes, Lip!" Claire threw her arms in the air dramatically. "Who else would I blame it on? I didn't fucking sleep with her, did I?"

He huffed and nodded, defeated. She was right. This wasn't the first time the two had ever argued over something serious. Mickey, one of Claire's closest friends had called her last night saying he had seen Lip fucking another girl in the back of the club.

"So you're just gonna have your moment of silence now? You know what, fuck you Lip. Fuck you and your bullshit!" Claire threw her lamp, the one Lip had bought her, at his head. He merely ducked, and she stumbled towards him.

"It was a one time thing I- I was drunk as hell!" Lip backed up, knowing what she was capable of.

"That is not a fucking excuse." She continued to walk closer, her eyes darkening.

"How would you even know if I actually did it? Mickey has been trying to sabotage us for years!" Lip continued to back up, before his back hit the wall, and he realized he had no where to go.

"Do not fucking talk about Mickey like that. He hasn't done shit, and if you didn't fucking ruin everything he wouldn't have to call me!" Her voice loudened, as she threw hits at Lip's chest.

Lip took the hits. There wasn't much else to do, and he knew he deserved it. He did fuck the girl, and he regretted it as soon he went into the room with her.

"I'm fucking leaving before one of us gets hurt." Claire angrily huffed, throwing random articles of clothing into a Piggly Wiggly plastic bag she had found in the kitchen.

"This is your apartment?" Lip was confused, but agreed one of them needed to leave.

"I don't give a shit! Stay here, dickhead." Claire ties the bag, and flipped him off as she slammed the front door behind her.

"Fuck."

three hours later

Lip knew exactly where she went, but gave her time to cool off.

He walked down to his house, opening the door quietly, to see Fiona on the couch.

"Wher-" Lip was cut off before he could finish, for this had happened many times before.

"With Ian, upstairs." Fiona gave him a sideways glare, knowing what he had done.

"Thanks." He trudged up the stairs, his blood boiling. His family always took her side. Then again, it was always his fault.

He knocked with two knuckles on the door, before opening it.

"Fuck off." Ian looked up at him, his arm wrapped around her shoulders protectively.

"How about you fuck off and let me talk to her?" Ian mumbled a string of curse words, before finally moving out the room.

"Better be glad I had to use the bathroom anyways, Jerk." Ian harshly hit Lip's shoulder with his own while leaving.

"Claire?" She was laying on Lip's bed, toying with the switchblade Mickey had given her.

"Claire...I know you hear me." Lip spoke softly, to which Claire only turned over to face the wall.

He took this opportunity to move closer to her.

"Take your shoes off this time." Lip almost smiled, knowing this was all a pattern, and it happened about once a month.

He dropped his jacket and shoes, before crawling into his bed with her.

"I love you. You know that, right?" Lip wrapped his arms around her, laying his chin on her shoulder.

"I know, dickhead." Lip could feel her smile, wrapping his arms around her tighter.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?" Lip offered, knowing she wanted to avoid picking up the shards of glass at her place, at least for tonight.

"Yes please." The snap of her switchblade closing was heard, before she turned over to face him.

"I'm sorry." Lip offered a smile, to which she shrugged.

"I guess so, Gallagher."

A soft knock was heard on the other side of the door.

"Can I come back in yet?"