Eddie Munson (Stranger Things) -request- pt.1

Samantha Mayfield walked past the lunch table that hellfire club sat at, joining her friends in the lunch line

Samantha Mayfield walked past the lunch table that hellfire club sat at, joining her friends in the lunch line. Eddie's eye glided with her over the edge of his book.

"Just ask her out already man." Dustin shook his head, watching as Eddie hopelessly stared at the girl. "What reason does she have not to like you?"

"This is my third time taking my senior year." He stated, lowering the book back onto the lunch table. "And I'm a drug dealer."

"Yeah but, we know her. We know her and she's not just gonna reject you like that." Mike chipped in. "She's actually pretty cool."

"Yeah, I know she's cool Mike." Eddie shot a glare at Mike.

Sam walked directly past their table, behind Eddie, and sat with her friend at the table to the left of them.

"Hi Eddie." Sam smiled lightly at him, waving a bit.

"Oh, hey Sam." Eddie mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the red head girl.

Dustin and Mike both looked at Eddie like he was an idiot, before Dustin motioned to the girl once again.

"Uh, Sam?" Eddie looked back over at her again. She looked over at him, humming for him to continue. "Can you meet me after sixth period? I'll take you home."

She nodded happily, going back to her friends.

"I told you."  Dustin giggled.

"Shutup." Eddie smiled at him, lifting his book to hide his face once again.