Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Day Special)

"May I ask how you are, Y/N?" Luke looked longingly up at you as Obi spoke, squinting slightly as the wind carried the sand gracefully around the three of you

"I..." You trailed off, wiping a bit of blood off of your bottom lip. "Alright." Was the only word you muttered as you looked back down, taking a swing of the water in the canister Obi had given you.

You had went missing when on a mission with Luke's group, though he had been late that evening and missed the trip.Today, the day you came back, was the two week mark of you going missing.

Luke has missed you, though would refuse to ever admit it. It interfered with his missions, that's what he continued to tell himself.

But he knew he was lying to himself, and every day it got harder and harder for him to see you drool over some other boy on the crew, or a random citizen walking around.

And then, when he thought he almost lost you, the amount of sorrow and regret for not telling you beforehand was admittedly unbearable.

He hadn't handled it well at all, to the point that Obi put his training off to find you.

"Y/N." He exhales, rising off the ground slowly, and stepping towards you.

"Skywalker." You mumble looking back at him.

"Are you real?" He whispers lower than before, face to face with you. He ran a finger over your jawline, his mouth slightly agape.

"Yes." You chuckle, placing your hand on top of his, and offering a smile.

"You swear you're real?" He steps a bit closer, breathing slowly.

"I swear."

He smiled, adjusting his stepping and hugging you tightly. He kept a smile on his face as he buried his face in your hair.

It was home. Something he truly missed. You were smiling, your head resting on his shoulder.

"I missed you." He breathed out. "A lot."

"I miss you too, Skywalker."

"A lot?"

"A lot."

•—•
Sorry if this is bad. i've never seen any star wars movies, but i felt that i kinda had to do something for star wars day.
-raya💗☮️