Edmund Pevensie (Narnia) -request-

"Lucy?" Y/N never averted her eyes from the flowers she was picking, intently staring at the dandelions in her hands

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Lucy?" Y/N never averted her eyes from the flowers she was picking, intently staring at the dandelions in her hands.

"Do you think he would ever like me?" Y/N the looked of towards Edmund, who stood in the field with Peter practicing sword fighting.

"Well, with the attitude he shows towards you now, I sincerely doubt that." Lucy moves her eyebrow dramatically, threading flowers into a flower crown.

"Thanks for ruining my dreams." Y/N sarcastically giggle as she looked back down, picking a few more stray flowers.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll talk to him about it." Lucy offers shrugging and pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No. It isn't worth the trouble." Y/N knew she was lying to herself. She had liked him for quite a while, and the way he acted towards her was degrading.

"Alright." Lucy smiles, fully intending to speak to Edmund later that night.

-~-
It had been hours later, and Y/N was now sleeping peacefully in her bed.

Lucy, who had gotten up to speak to Edmund, now stood a front of his room, waiting to knock.

As she walked in, he sat reading a book, though he looked up quickly when the door opened.

"May I speak to you?" Lucy smiles, opening the door a bit more, and walking towards his bed.

"I suppose so." He didn't seem to enthusiastic about the scenario, though he had already obliged.

"You know, Y/N isn't that terrible of a person, Edmund." Lucy made uncomfortable eye contact, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Oh, Lucy. We aren't having this conversation." He sighed, attempting to push her off the bed.

"I'm just saying, she tries very hard to be nice to you." She sits still, ignoring his countless attempts to shove her harshly off the bed.

"She shouldn't." Edmund sighed, still trying to pushing Lucy off the bed. "Because I'll always hate her."

"Edmund! Listen to me, she loves you!" Lucy widens her eyes, covering her mouth and making a small 'oop' sound. She stands up, running away quickly.

Edmund sat shocked, and hadn't moved since Lucy left, when the bed dipped in and shook him a bit.

He began to ponder, and thought it must've been a half hour before he could quite grip the situation.

But then, it all made sense. The countless compliments, bashfulness, always making him flower crowns.

Maybe, she did love him.

And maybe, just maybe, he felt the same way.

He wasn't sure. She was so forgiving to him it was hard not to appreciate her.

-~-
The next morning, when Edmund once again spotted Y/N in the clover patch, picking bright pink flowers from a plant nearby, he approached her.

"Y/N?" He called timidly behind her, as the peaceful tune she was humming seemed to dissolve into chirps of birds.

She made a humming noise towards Edmund as she turned around, coming face to face with him. She brushed a piece of hair out of her face out of habit.

"Is what Lucy told me true?" Edmund connected eyes with her, and held contact for seconds on end.

"What? No! Do not believe Lucy."  Y/N began to get more bashful, the blush across her cheeks growing stronger.

"The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid." He looked around, then back at Y/N, smirking lightly.

"I suppose it is true then." She sighed, looking at her feet. "But please don't embarrass me. I know you don't like me, but please don't embarrass me in front of everyone."

"Who said that?" Edmund furrowed his eyebrows dramatically.

"Well I just assumed." She quieted.

"Well, if I did, what would you do about it?" He smiled again, stubbing his shoe on the dirt.

"I suppose I would kiss you?" She made the statement hey  sound as more of a question.

"I suppose you will."

"Alright."

The bashful kiss lasted a few seconds, as she pecked him on the lips quickly, before walking away to retrieve more flowers.

•—•
So it's a bit terrible at the end, but eh. I didn't have much inspiration because i've  been in and out of the principal's all week.
-raya💗☮️