Ponyboy Curtis (The Outsiders) -request-

Ponyboy when he finally gets the courage to tell you his feelings

Ponyboy when he finally gets the courage to tell you his feelings. He walks up to you, Dally by his side.

"Hey Alyssa?" He looks towards you and you look right back.

"Yes?" You ask looking up at the newly blonde boy.

"I uh...I love you Alyssa and I just hope you love me too." He glances up and down, the ground under his feet suddenly becoming interesting.

Alyssa looks at Dally. She flashes a small smirk while Pony is looking down and Dally instantly knows what she is doing. Ponyboy finally looks back up waiting for an answer. Alyssa flashes a look of regret.

"Pony listen I uh, I really don't feel the same way." She glances towards him trying to hold back a smile.

"I knew this was a bad idea." He looks at her heartbroken before turning on his heel and beginning to walk away.

Alyssa quickly grabs his hand and he spins around, confused.

"Come on Pony, you should know when she's joking around with you by now." Dally slaps his shoulder and he flinches, causing Alyssa to smile.

He turns to Alyssa with his eyebrows knitted together. Before he even gets to ask what she was thinking, she smashes her lips onto his.

"I love you too Pony." She smiles against his lips.

•——•
Sorry this one took a bit longer, my power was out last night. I hope you like it, if you don't I'll be happy to make another one.
atomic-red
            -Raya;)