Chandler Bing -request-

"Hey Wendy?" Chandler scoots on the couch over to Wendy

She hums in response, looking up from her laptop.

"I have a question, and listen it's fine if you say no, but I was wondering if-" Chandler starts to fidget and look around.

"Go on." Wendy smiles.

"Would you go to a party with me tonight?" Chandler gives his best attempt at a smirk.

"Why?" Not that Wendy didn't want to go with Chandler, but she thought her and Chandler were just friends.

"Every single one of my exes was invited and i just don't want to show up alone." He shrugs and helplessly smiles.

"Oh, fine!" Wendy giggles and shuts her laptop, getting up to get dressed.

Chandler stands at her door, and hour and a half later, waiting for her to walk out.

Wendy walks out, a bit scared of what Chandler would think about her outfit.

"Oh, oh my god." Chandler looks her up and down, eyebrows raised, slight smirk on his face.

"Let's go buddy." Wendy smiles, linking arms with Chandler. Chandler winced at the word 'buddy'.

As they arrived, they walked through the door arms still linked. Everyone looked their way.

Wendy scanned her eyes around the room, looking for one of Chandler's bitchy exes, to know the competition she had tonight.

"I don't see any of your exes." Wendy whispers in Chandler's ear, as his eyes go wide.

Chandler pulls her to the corner of the room.

"Listen, you want the truth?" He looks around suspiciously.

"And nothing but." She smile and puts her hand on his chest.

"Well, I kind of, I kind of just, I just wanted you to go on a date with me."

"You could've just asked doofus." Wendy smiles and kisses the boy on the lips while ruffling his hair.

•—•
I prob won't have the other one till tomorrow bc I meant this one to be shorter but then I got really into it bc Chandler is a bae.
-Raya💕