Jeremy Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries) -request-

Jeremy walks up too Bonnie and Melinda's house, knocking loud enough for someone to hear

He stood back far enough so he wouldn't look needy, hoping Melinda would open the door.

She didn't, and Jeremy saw Bonnie's face as the door opened.

"I'm- um, is your sister here?"

"Yeah. Up in her room."

"Can I, uh, go up there and talk to her?" Jeremy begins to fidget with his hands.

A sigh is heard from Bonnie, before she nods and opens the door further.

Jeremy follows Bonnie up the stairs to the two girls shared room, before pointing at the door and hurrying back down the stairs.

Jeremy knocks and opens the door, to see the girl he admired sitting on her bed levitating a feather. It immediately fell as her eyes landed on Jeremy.

"Oh, hey Jeremy." She smiles.

"Hey." He sighs.

"You can sit down." Melinda pats a part of her bed beside of her.

Jeremy walks over and sits, the divot in her bed becoming a bit larger.

"So, I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Go on."

"I have liked you since fourth grade when you argued with Mrs.Tyler about your grades."

"Aw. That's cute." Melinda smiles.

Jeremy tilts his head, confused to as what kind of answer that was.

"Oh Jer, I meant cool, because you're cute too." She smiles ruffling his hair.

"So that's a yes?"

•——•
Wow. This one is a bit long. But I think it's really cute.