Chapter 11

KELLIN'S P.O.V

Jack, Gabe, Justin and I were all stood at the bottom of my box. None of them knew why I had called them there, especially as S still hadn't announced anything as to getting back to doing our usual things but I could tell that Justin had an idea.

"Kellin, it's early. What are we doing?" Gabe asked, slightly annoyed but his curiosity made it hard for him to say no when I woke him up this morning.

"We're going on an adventure!" I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air happily. I got into such strange moods sometimes.

"Ha ha, of course we are," Gabe replied sarcastically, smiling lightly whilst rolling his eyes, "Seriously what are we doing?"

"Fine," I said and stayed silent for a moment, "We're going on a mission!" I said with the same enthusiasm as before.

"I swear I'll strangle him if he doesn't answer properly," Gabe said. I pretended to look offended but decided to answer the way he wanted me to.

"Ok, I need your help," I said bluntly, throwing aside my previously childish behaviour.

"With what?" Jack butted in and I turned to face him, my eyes lingering on everyone as I spoke.

"It's confusing but please just trust me when I say this," I almost pleaded and felt a wave of relief wash over me as they all nodded after giving each other looks of utter confusion.

"We need to get to Mike," I said. Gabe and Jack just looked at me in a little bit of shock whilst Justin gave me an understanding one.

"Kellin, I don't know what you're motives are but it's not possible anyway," Gabe said, the bewildered expression not leaving his face.

"If I told you why I'm doing this I'd probably be giving you more reason to not do this. You'll think that I've gone mad and being me I probably have but let's be honest, if I was going to go mad it would've happened years ago, right?" I said adding a light chuckle to the end hoping that they wouldn't believe my joke to be serious but judging by the looks on there faces they thought otherwise making me frown.

"I'll tell you but it might take a while to explain and I feel like we could be running out of time before he hurts himself again and I won't be there to help him," I said forgetting my words and instantly putting a hand over my mouth remembering that neither Gabe nor Jack knew of my connection to Vic. It made me wonder if Vic had told anyone about me but I pushed the thoughts aside.

"Him? Whose him? Whose going to hurt himself?" Jack questioned and I looked over at Justin but he just nodded at me, letting me know that I should explain the situation myself.

So that's what I did. I slowly told them about what had been happening with Vic from day one making sure they understand each and everyone single detail. I didn't leave out any information because I had to do all I could to persuade Jack and Gabe to help, I already knew that Justin was willing. Jack decided to believe me straight away which I was grateful for whereas Gabe was a little more reluctant but it only took a little bit more pushing until he gave in.

"Kellin, what the fuck are you on?" Jack asked even though he knew what I was saying was true. I gave him a playful look of disapproval.

"So what's your plan? How are we getting to Mike?" Gabe asked and at this point he had found amusement in this. None of us believed for a second that we'd get to Mike but I'm not letting Vic down.

"I don't even know where that secured part of Hell is, I can't even remember how I found out he's been lock up to be honest," I said.

"Lucky for you I actually do know," Gabe continued to speak up. Before asking him where Mike was I turned my attention to Justin as he hadn't spoken since the moment he had got here. I knew he couldn't contribute much since he was still new to Hell, oblivious to the way things worked but I had began to worry. He wasn't usually this quiet. I supposed that he and Vic were close friends and the thought that Vic was involved in this had him a little emotional or something. I don't know what the feeling was but thinking about the friendship they could've had and how close they could've been made me feel uneasy.. Wait, ah. There it is; jealousy.