Chapter 1

KELLIN'S P.O.V

The twelth hour began to approach quickly and I felt myself grow more and more excited. The screams of the tortured souls surrounding me engulfed me leaving me feeling ecstatic. It brought me pleasure to witness the various ways of torture that the other demons would use to play with the dead. The sounds were like poison but I loved the taste of the vile substance. A strong wind swept pass making my dark locks fall across my face. I shook my head slightly to motion my hair out of the way of my view. I tilted my head up to stare at the hands that moved in a clockwise action across the deep red sky. It was a giant clock, the sky above me being the face of it. The hands were made of burnt wood, screaming faces carved into it and it burnt into the night. If you looked far enough to the west you could see the crimson river reflected by the upper atmosphere. The sky was more of a blurry mirror with a huge clock stretching across it. Hell was an interesting place.

I waited in anticipation for the twelth hour to arrive. Soon, it would be soon. The pained souls hushed slowly as the demons surrounding me acknowledged the time. I looked over at Gabe who enjoyed this almost as much as I did. This was my favourite thing about belonging to Hell. I could see the expression upon Gabe's face become more excited by the second. He clicked his fingers and the fire that was burning his sinner's heart came to stop.

Only a few minutes were left until the event that only happened every one hundred years took place. The wind returned again but stronger this time, sending me back a little and I knew the Sins were on their way. You couldn't see them, they were a fine black mist that travelled at furious speeds creating the forceful wind. Of course, the Seven Deadly Sins could switch to a human form just as us demons do but that was rare. Today was a rare occasion too.I couldn't see the Sins but I knew they were up by clock preparing for what was about to occur. Then it began.

The mist that was the sins thickened so they were visible as black clouds which formed one huge one as they merged themselves together. The dark cloud grew and covered the center of the clock face so you couldn't see where the hands met. My eyes grew wide as thrill washed over me. I had only experienced this twice. My hands started to fidget by my sides as I stared at the scene unfolding before me. Within the black cloud you could make out the outline of a figure hunched up in a fetus position. I could hear whispering around me as my fellow demons got excited for the end result.

That's when I noticed a black feather gently fall in front of me and I smiled. The whole area was silent as the cloud started to carefully drift down towards the ground, directly below the middle point of the clock face. It moved at an agonizingly slow pace. More black feathers fell to my feet, only making me want the cloud to move even faster. I stepped closer towards the cloud once it was level with my face. I continued to edge towards the smoky fog and stopped once it started separating.

The Sins became individuals again and flew off to surround what they had brought down from the sky in a cirlce which could have been intimidating but once you've lived in a Hell for as long as I have it doesn't bother you too much. They revealed a body of person, at least I knew it was a person, immersed by towering black wings which were carefulling folded over the body which couldn't actually be seen.

By this point each of the Seven Deadly Sins had shifted into their human states, in a perfect cirlce and equal distances apart. Gerard Way, the Sin of Pride, stepped forward slowly. I had noticed that each time Way transformed into his human character his appearance would be different unlike the other Sins who decided to keep their appearances the same. This time his hair was black which fell perfectly and only covered a small percentage of his face. The patches circling his eyes were blood red, fading the further outwards it would go to eventually become the same shade as his pale skin, matching the red tie suiting his completely black and formal outfit. Way held out his hand and placed it on one of the black wings. He cautiously moved it to the side showing part of this male inside the wings. He then moved the other wing behind the guy who looked around my ages, at least my age in human terms. The wings were now behind him, black feathers continuing to escape and land on the nearby ground.

This one had hair that almost appeared golden in the light of the blood filled river that reflected off of the mirroring sky. His eyes were lightly pressed shut as if he were asleep, his arms wrapped around his knees which were pulled tighly to his chest. He looked adorable. He had no clothes other than a tight pair of black, trousers just like all the others like us. I noticed that he had beautiful sleeves of tattoos, a shark on his right hand. Strapped to him on his back was an instrument which I instantly recognised as bass guitar, it must have been the possesion which he'd brought with him. Every one of them were allowed one item to keep and treasure so long as they obeyed the little rules that came with living in Hell.

Way studied him for a moment and took in his appearance, mentally judging him. I knew he was considering what direction he'd lead this one in. He nodded then returned to the circle. I saw a smirk tug on Jack Barakat's, the Sin of Lust, lips. He strode over to the young man who still sat with his eyes closed and tilted his head up to get a better look at every single little aspect of his face. Barakat leaned foward and planted a kiss on his lips, savouring the newcomer's taste. Barakat's grin only widended.

"This one might just be as fun as you, Alex," he shouted, looking over his shoulder slightly at Sloth. Alex Gaskarth shook his head in a playful manner. It was forbidden for two sins to have a relationship in a way or form but Gaskarth and Barakat had managed to find a way around it.

"Yeah right, Jack. If you want I could prove it to you later?" Gaskarth said, yawning hald way through. Barakat instantly replied with, "Why not right now?" leaving Gaskarth to shrug and Barakat to stand up from his position, loosing interest in the new one and moving towards Gaskarth. I looked away before they became too intimate.

I turned my attention back to the young man in front of me and felt my excitement rise again when I saw that his eyes had begun to flutter open. I was the first person he made eye contact with after drousily laying eyes of Gabe and I smiled.

Hell had recieved a new Fallen Angel.