Chapter 4♡ you'll regret it..

TPOV

Paul's face fell instantly at my cold empty stare. What was I supposed to say, I was hurt and to be honest I'm not the most forgiving person. Mia nudged me and shot me a pointed look, I sighed taking a deep breath and tried again.

"Paul im sor-" but I was cut off by Paul's phone ringtone. He took it out of his pocket in in one swift motion looked at the caller Id before answering it, his face lacking any emotion what so ever.

"Oh hey babe....." he muttered into the phone walking out of the room, such a simple sentence stopping my heart instantly.

"Don't worry, he'll come around I promise." Mia said sitting on Seths lap, sensing my distress. But when Seth pulled her closer and she snuggled into his neck I couldn't help but feel a ting of jealousy.... of course things got all mushy after that with them and I gagged. couples.

Paul came back in the room smiling.

"Ok so you were saying."

"Never mind..." I mumbled looking at the ground while going to embry and sitting back on his lap. Embry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

"They locked me in a closet...it was dark and scary.." He whispered in my ear his lips slightly brushing my cheek and I giggled, a closet really?

"Are  you serious why?" I laughed and he leaned in closer.

"Because I was gonna kill Paul..... I have a idea lets mess with him,go along with it.." Embry whispered so silently I doubt anyone else heard, and i didnt know what he was going to do until I felt him press his lips against my neck, and he kept kissing my neck all the way up and down until some of the guys started to stare, making a face definitely turn red with embarrassment. But then I understood what he meant when I glanced at Paul and seen the flash of anger in his eyes.Finally I decided Why not get some revenge? So I flipped around wrapping my legs around His waist and wrapped my arms around Embrys neck, which to be honest felt weird since he was like my best friend. I heard growling.
but then embry kisses went up my jawline near my lips, and then a huge, fierce growl filled the room.

"What the fuck Embry!" Paul erupted grabbing my arm and pulling me off Embrys lap.

"Paul..get your fucking hands off me before I tear your arm off, ill give you 2 seconds not three because your testing my patients." I hissed between clenched teeth, and paul removed his arm.

"Embry what the hell is your problem?" paul asked again getting in his face. With a smug smile I pushed by Paul and returned to my rightful place on Embrys lap.

"I dont know what your talking about." Embry said with a innocent look on his face, it was so funny I had to refrain from laughing in Paul's face.
Oh yeah thats the reason were best friends because he's freaking halarious!

"You know damn well what im talking about, Call. dont..touch..my...imprint." Paul said the last words slowly.

"Paul im not yours." I stated matter of factly and wrapped my arms around embrys neck.

"Yes you are." He hissed glaring at embry.

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES."

"paul, if you have a problem with me and embry youll have a problem with my boyfriends.." I said smiling as his face fell.

"boyfriend.." he growled.