Chapter 65

Aliyah woke up one morning and threw up. She looked at herself wondering what the problem was while brushing her teeth. She got into the shower and washed up then put her clothes on. She made breakfast for everyone and they dug in. The food came back up moments later for Aliyah and she threw up again and brushed her teeth again.

"Shit" Aliyah said looking at her phone and checking the calendar and figuring out she was two weeks late
"SHIT" Aliyah yelled then calling Steve telling him he needed to come over and pick up a pregnancy test. While she drank water.

Steve came over and walked into her room after saying hi to the kids. Steve looked at her with a smile. Aliyah glared at him wondering why he was so happy.

"You pregnant" Steve asked smiling

"Ion know I hope not"

"Why not we can be parents"

"Sure Steve" Aliyah said grabbing the pregnancy test and walking into the bathroom.

"Whatchu mean by 'sure Steve'" 

"Steve ion wanna become a mom right now I wanted to have a secure business first" Aliyah told him through the door

"Well I got money I can provide" Steve told her

"But I wanna help ion wanna feel like I'm living off of you" Aliyah said opening the door and sitting on the bed.

"You not gonna be living off of me I see you working hard to get your money"

"Ok" Aliyah said trying to end the conversation

Steve and Aliyah waited in silence. The time finally came to check and Steve walked into the bathroom. He looked at Aliyah who looked in deep thought.

"Aliyah you don't wanna check with me" He asked

"Nope" She said plain faced while getting the boys clothes ready.

"You wanna know your result" Steve trying to hold back his excitement

"I'm pregnant aren't I"

"Yeah how you know"

"I heard the excitement in your voice" She said putting her shoes on

"Where you going"

"Bringing Icon their clothes I'll be back home later" Aliyah told him

"Ima wait for you then cause I wanna finish our conversation"

"Ok" She said kissing him and going to the studio

Aliyah walked out and was to busy thinking about the her unborn child. She smiled at the thought of a baby but she didn't want to have one now. She decided to push it to the back of her mind while she was working with the boys.

She walked inside the studio and the boys jumped up. They hugged her and smiled at the clothes. Aliyah handed each boy their outfit. They ran into the back room to try it on.

"Why they so Colorful" the manager asked

"Cause the songs on the album up-beat songs"

Jackson came out first I'm a green blazer and white shirt with yellow pants. He smiled looking at himself in the mirror. Keon came out I'm a Blue shirt with pink suspenders and purple pants. He looked at himself and smiled liking the suspenders. Maurice came out in a Red shirt and Blue pants.

"Aliyah we look like a pack of nerds" Maurice whined

"My bad" She said sitting down running her hands through her hair

"Woah she ain't snap back liyah you alright" Keon asked

"Yeah I'm good" she said walking around the boys to check for any mistakes.

"Nah you lyin no you not wanna talk" Maurice asked

"No man I'm good damn stop asking" Aliyah snapped looking at him.

"Well I wanna talk to you"

"Nigga she said no stop asking" Keon said frowning

Maurice sucked his teeth and looked at Aliyah she knew he wasn't going to let up.

"Fine" Aliyah said looking at him

Maurice smiled and took her into the back room. He sat down and looked at her. She looked at the ceiling and looked back at Maurice she was trying her best not to cry.

"My dumbass got pregnant and ion know what to do ion have no stable job and I have three other kids to watch I don't know what Ima do" Aliyah looked at him

"Come here liyah" Maurice said with his arms wide

"I ain't gonna hug you cause Ima start crying and mess up your clothes" Aliyah said laughing

"Aye look liyah you tryna make money right now you probably gonna be real successful before twenty two and those kids you got at home look at you as a mother figure"

"Thanks reese"

"You want me to drive you home"

"Yeah sure I guess" She smiled

Maurice walked out with Aliyah and his car keys. His friends laughed at him then waved at Aliyah. He drove her home and Aliyah hugged him. He smiled and watched her walk inside before driving off.

Steve was sitting on the couch relaxing while the kids were upstairs playing. He smiled and kissed Aliyah and put his hand on her stomach. Aliyah sat down on the couch looking at Steve.

"You alright liyah" Steve asked

"Yeah I'm fine" She said smiling

"Oh damn what happened to you"

"Look I got it Steve we can stay here for now and then well figure out what to do next"

"Alright beautiful we got each other till the end"

"Till the end" Aliyah said kissing him