Chapter 52

Aliyah was in Queens office with her bird outfit on while Queen walked around her and studied her outfit. Queen admired that it was a summer style with loose arm drapes. She loved the bright orange and pink color and smiled at Aliyah's design.

"I love it kiddo it could be our new summer outfit for this company if it's alright with you"

Aliyah liked the idea but she wanted to know if she was getting money and if her name was going to be on it.

"Yes you will be getting paid and your name will be on it too" Queen smiled reading her mind

"Thank you" Aliyah said jumping up and down and smiling.

"No thank your ideas are going to help the business expand" Queen smiled

"Thanks" Aliyah smiled shyly

Aliyah changed back into her school clothes. While Queen walked out and sent the original product to her factory so they could make more like it. Aliyah sat back down across Queen.

"So Aliyah what do you want your name to be"

"Keep it" Aliyah smiled

"And do you want gross or net pay" She asked smiling

"Gross pay" Aliyah returned the expression

"Alright I'm gonna need you to sign a contract and we can get it running"

"Is that all you need me to do today"

"Yes you are free to go"

Aliyah walked home with a wide smile. She opened up the front door after checking the mail not getting a letter from Mark. She walked inside and saw that Jackie was crying and John was ranting. Jordan ran up to Aliyah and put his arms up Aliyah smiled and picked him up.

"Aw'ight what's wrong with key" Aliyah asked John

"Some dumbass boy was messing with her calling her names"

Aliyah burst out laughing at Johns cursing since his voice was still high "Stop cursing you sound weird anyway Jackie who was messin with you"

"This stupid boy he a 7th grader and he always calling me ugly and other names"

"Yeah and he always following us home too" John added

"Why you ain't punch him" Aliyah asked

"Cause he always got a group of boys around him and they always laughing in the back" John responded

"What he look like" she asked him

"He a Tall dark skin boy with curly hair like Mark" John responded

"Well ion got school tomorrow so Ima confront him and Jackie come with me" Aliyah said putting Jordan down and walking to her room.

The sisters walked into Aliyah's room together. Aliyah smiled at her and wiped her sisters tears. She didn't want Jackie to have low self esteem cause the girls who usually had it got taken advantage of. They stood infront of Aliyah's mirror.

"You believe what that boy said" Aliyah asked

"Kinda all the boys walk up to my friends and I only get some of them" Jackie responded wiping her eyes

"They probably afraid to talk to you"

"Well how come boys aren't afraid to talk to you"

"Some are Stevie was nervous to talk to me at first"

"Why they afraid of me I'm ain't mean"