Chapter 32

Aliyah was making her way to the basketball court. She wanted to see Keith. Aliyah walked into the court with a smile watching him play while she at on the benches. Keith saw her and smiled thinking she was going to stand him up the whole summer. The boys took a break and Keith walked up to her.

"Hey liyah" he said smiling
"Hey" She said hugging him not knowing she had spies watching her

Robert was sitting on Dimes porch with his group of friends laughing with each other. he got a text and saw Aliyah hugging Keith. He made his way to the basketball court wanting to see who was talking to his girl.

Aliyah was standing up dribbling the basketball while Keith was talking to her. Robert came into the basketball court walking fast as hell. Keith looked at Robert then back at Aliyah. She turned around and saw Robert and tried to give him a hug.

"Naw girl don't try dat shit who dis nigga" Robert asked looking at her.
"My friend" Aliyah said looking at him laughing at his childish attitude. Robert turned his attention to Keith who started to get scared.
"What's your name" He asked
"Uh Keith" Keith said looking at him then Aliyah hoping she would get him to back off. But Aliyah was too busy trying to hold in her laugh.
"Is it uhhh Keith or Keith" Robert asked looking at him knowing he was scared.
"Keith" He answered
"Whatchu was talking to my girl for" Robert asked not as mad anymore. He was doing it for fun now and Aliyah noticed.
"We friends" Keith said glancing at Aliyah.
"Oh naw don't look at her she ain't gonna save you" Robert said smiling.

Aliyah didn't find it funny anymore she was getting annoyed. That he was purposely trying to scare him now.
"Leave him alone" Aliyah said looking at Robert
"I was just getting to know the boy" He told her
"Nah you got him scared relax" she said looking at Keith with a half smile.

Robert smiled at her. All of his past girls just let him do what he wanted to do and not say shit but Aliyah was ready to put him and his place. As much as it made Robert upset he would rather have a little bicker than a girl who was doormat.

"Aw'ight you got it but I wanna talk to you" He said looking at her
"Yeah" Aliyah said standing up and trying to hug Keith. Keith was scared to touch her now. He waved at her quickly walking to his friends embarrassed. Aliyah frowned at his sudden change. He a pussy ass bitch Aliyah thought to herself

Robert and Aliyah walked out the court together and he took her to go get some ice cream. Aliyah smiled eating her chocolate ice cream wiggling like a little kid. Robert looked at her childish movements and smiled.

"Ion want you walking by yourself" He told her
"Why not" Aliyah asked raising an eyebrow
"Cause you got a girl after you"
"Aw'ight what's her name"
"Patricia"
"You know where she live"
"Yea"

Aliyah stood up ready to confront the girl. She wondered why Patricia disliked her they didn't even know each other. She didn't want drama but if it had to come to it she was ready for it.

They walked onto her porch and Robert knocked on Patricia's door. Patricia opened up and smiled at Robert happy that he was at his door. Her smiled dropped when she saw Aliyah standing there too with him.

"Hey girl you look pretty" Patricia said putting on a fake smile
"Thanks I've been told you got a problem with me and I wanted to know if it was true" Aliyah said looking at her weave and then into her eyes.
"Nah we ain't got no problem" Patricia told her glancing at Robert
"Alright and don't take this in the wrong way but Ima help you out but you should get a new weave because it's not looking right" Aliyah told her genuinely Robert started coughing to hold his laugh in.
"Thanks" Patricia said touching her hair Aliyah smiled and walked off he porch holding Roberts hand.

Patricia walked back inside feeling disrespected. Girls were usually afraid to step up to Patricia since she was tall and on the heavy side. Patricia looked at her hair in the mirror and didn't see anything wrong with it. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch grumbling to herself.

Her brother walked in and looked at Patricia mumbling to her self. He was tall and buff. Most people were afraid to even stand up to them because he was so scary looking.

"Whats wrong with you" Her brother asked.
"This girl disrespected me" She said looking at him
"What's her name" He asked ready to fight for his sister
"Aliyah and no ion got no info on her" Patricia said knowing what her brothers next question was going to be
"Get it to me and I got you" Her brother said walking into his room taking his shoes off.