Chapter 45

Summer rolled around and Aliyah was sitting down on the porch with Miguel. She was starting to get annoyed and bored with him. He was too clingy for her liking the only time she was having fun was when she had sex with him or when he gave her jewelry.

"You ever think about other people" Aliyah asked him

"Whatchu mean" he asked

"Like you think other people are cute and you wanna go out with them" she asked

"You sound like you ain't tryna be with me no more" he said

Aliyah thought about easing him into it but she decided to be blunt "Yeah ion wanna go with you no more" She responded.

"Aw'ight then" Miguel said standing up and walking away.

Delilah was in Christians room while Christian was smoking weed. Delilah was sitting on the bed laying on him. She didn't like the smell but she liked being with him and she was too scared to tell him not to smoke when she was around. Christian kissed Delilah and flipped through channels while she looked at him.

"Why you starin at me" he asked making Delilah turn her head quickly.

"Cause you pretty" She responded

"Come here girl" Christian said pulling her onto his lap and kissing her.

He kissed her then laid her on her back. Delilah knew that she was about to loose her virginity and she was pumped. She took her clothes off and helped Christian take off.

"Damn girl you want it that bad" He asked grinning wide as ever

"Mhm" she smiled

Christian stuck himself in slowly noticing she was a virgin. He started moving faster mumbling random love words in her ear. Delilah ran moaned telling Christian she loved him. Christian pulled out and grabbed one of his dirty shirts, he put his clothes back on and smiled rolling another blunt.

"You wanna smoke" he asked her

Delilah looked at him not really wanting to smoke but she didn't want seem uncool to him. She smiled and said "yeah"

Steve was with Veronica watching a tv show in her purple room. He  was bored hoping she would do something. He looked at her and noticed she was staring at him he smiled wondering what she was thinking.

"What" he asked her

"Nothing" Veronica said quickly turning her head to the t.v.

"Oh you wanna lie to me now" Steve asked laughing then kissing her. He stopped after he noticed Veronica didn't kiss back.

"You ain't want me to kiss you"

"No ian say that"

"You didn't kiss me back"

Veronica kissed him back forcefully. Steve didn't like the way it felt she wasn't genuine with it. He felt like he forced her to kiss her and he didn't want to make it feel like he was forcing anything. He pulled away and looked at her.

"You ain't have to kiss me if you didn't want to" He told her

"I wanted to Steve" She told him.

Steve dropped the conversation and looked around her room princess like room and then back at the TV. He noticed that she only did things after Steve brought it up. He was ready to call it quits and move on. He wanted her to randomly kiss him or to annoy him all of a sudden. He was so bored of her that he wanted her to cause a fight out of nowhere. He decided to give her a month to see if she would change and if she didn't he was going to break up with her.

Steve got up and put his shoes on. Veronica looked at Steve wondering where he was going but she wouldn't dare ask. Her dad told her to pleasure a man and stay out of his way. Steve wanted Veronica to say something to him but all she did was hug him and walk back onto her bed. Steve walked outside and decided to stop by Aliyah's house.

Aliyah opened up the door and smiled at him she walked out onto the porch with Steve. He looked at her with the same expression.

"Why you ain't with your girl" she asked sticking her hands in his pockets

"Why aren't you with your man" he asked her noticing her hands but he didn't mind

"Cause we broke up Stevie so you gonna answer my question" Aliyah asked moving closer.

"Cause she busy"

"Dats nice" She said taking his phone and sticking it in her pocket and walking back inside.

"Gimme my phone liyah" Steve said grabbing her.

"Ion have it" Aliyah said pushing against him.

Steve felt himself getting hard and pushed her away. Aliyah smiled and ran inside the house. Steve followed her and ran into her room while she was taking pictures of herself.

Steve grabbed her by her leg and dragged her closer to him then said "give me the phone"

"What phone"

"The one in your hand" he said sitting on her

"Get off you bony" She laughed at him

Steve's phone started ringing Aliyah pressed answer after she saw that Jamal was calling. Steve wrestled her for the phone while Aliyah was laughing. Steve finally got his phone and pinned Aliyah's hands over her head.

"Steve get off of me" Aliyah yelled,Steve glared at her and she laughed

"Yeah can you call me back later" Steve asked

"Ight cool" he said hanging up

Steve looked at Aliyah wondering if she acted like this with her boyfriends. He smiled at her while Aliyah stood up and walked Into her closet. Steve wondered what she was doing and why she calmed down all of a sudden.

"Steve you wanna see my drawings" Aliyah yelled from her closet

"Yeah lemme see them" He said smiling.

Aliyah put on some R&B music and grabbed her box full of drawings. It ranged from clothing designs to landscapes and no color to color. Aliyah sat beside Steve and they looked at her drawings he smiled at how good they were. Steve wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they smiled together looking at the drawings,