Chapter 31

Aliyah was taking a nap with Jackie since they were watching T.V. together . Mark walked into her room and laid on Aliyah. Aliyah felt his weight and frowned.
"MOVE MARK" she yelled trying to push him off and waking up Jackie.
"Can you buy something from the store for me" he asked getting off of her
"You got legs leave me alone" Aliyah said frowning.
"I'll let you keep the change just buy me a Arizona please" Mark said showing her the money.
"Ight fine you comin key" Aliyah asked looking at her sister who nodded at her.

Aliyah fixed her and her sisters hair and they got the sleep out their eyes. They put their shoes on together and left the house. Aliyah walked into the store with her sister buying Mark's drink and candy for her and her sibling. They paid and left the store.

"Can we take the long way" Jackie asked
"Yeah" Aliyah said walking holding Jackie's hand.

They walked down a street with a crowd of people. Aliyah wanted to know what the problem was along with Jackie. They walked onto a random porch noticing it was two boys fighting. She sat and ate her candy watching he fight with a smile with Jackie. Dime caught her out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"Aye Rob your girl is here" Dime said.
Rob stopped and looked at the bloodied boy then at dime and said "Handle him for me"

He pushed through the crowd keeping his eyes locked on her. Aliyah was sitting with Jackie watching the fight was getting boring to the both of them. They stood up and started walking down the steps when Robert walked up to her.

"Hey" he said looking at her with a smile
"Hi Robert" She said hugging him.
Jackie looked at her sister wondering how she made so many friends so fast.
"Hey short stuff" Robert said to Jackie picking her up.
"Hi" she responded with a smile. Robert set her down and looked at Aliyah.
"You live there" He asked
"No I just sat there cause it was too hot to be in a crowd" she told him he chuckled at her

Dime walked up to Robert just watched them talk Robert looked at Dime.
"Whatchu need" he asked holding hands with Jackie.
"I gotta tell you something" He said glancing at Aliyah and back at Robert.
"Wassup" Robert asked thinking he was gonna get news about Aliyah
"Yo ex tryna fight Aliyah" he said looking at him.
"Which one" he asked
"Patricia" Dime told him Robert was irritated Patricia had a reputation for running relationships.

He looked back and didn't see Aliyah or Jackie. He caught them walking around the corner. Robert followed after her and walked to her.
"Don't walk away from me" He told her
"Alright" Aliyah said with an attitude walking onto her porch.
"Watch it liyah ion want that attitude when you talking to me" He told her.
"Whatever Robert" She said about to open up her door. Robert grabbed her by her waist and made her look at him.
"Watch it liyah" Robert said waiting for her reaction.
"Ok damn you ain't gotta grab me" Aliyah said laughing
"Yeah I do you used to dealing with them soft ass niggas that let you walk all over them and I ain't that so watch it wit me liyah" he told her knowing who her exes were.

Aliyah looked at him knowing his personality was gonna keep her interested.
"Ok you got it" Aliyah said opening her door.
"So you not gonna hug me bye" He asked smiling.
"I hate you" She told him with a smile and hugging him
"Ion think you do" he told her with a laugh then waving at her sister and watching her walk inside the house.

Robert walked down her stairs and started looking for Patricia knowing her favorite spot was the movie theaters. He walked to the theaters catching her walking out with her friend group. Robert walked up to her quickly trying to figure out what her problem was.

"Lemme talk to you Patricia" He said looking at Patricia messed up weave ignoring the stares he got from her friends.
"You not gon say hi to me" She asked with a smile
"I ain't playin with you girl" he told her losing his patience
"Ok" She told him following Robert.

He took her a few feet away from her friends looking at her.
"Whatchu got against Aliyah" he asked her trying to have a smooth flowing conversation but his patience was running lower every second he was around her.
"Why you gotta mess with that girl she ugly and dark too" Patricia said
"Shut up and fix ya fucking weave before you go talkin bout someone else and you better not lay a finger on her" he said walking away from Patricia.