Chapter 38

Aliyah was bored scrolling through her snapchat watching random peoples stories. She kept tapping the screen because it was either girls singing along to music, a boy blowing his smoke on the camera or a black screen with some irrelevant drama.

Aliyah stopped for this one story. They were at a party and it was of a boy grinding on a girl. Then she started kissing him and the boy didn't stop it. The boy turned around and it looked like Robert. She looked closer and she identified the boy right. She screen recorded the story and started texting Robert asking where he was at.

Aliyah got up and put her shoes on and put her hair in a bun. She was hurt by Roberts actions he had a problem with her talking to Keith but he could go around kissing up on girls. Aliyah started walking down the street in a rapid pace looking for Robert. She finally found him and smiled about to give her 2 cents.

"Hey baby" Robert said trying to kiss her Aliyah turned her face refusing to let him kiss her.

"What's wrong with you" he asked her

"Nah nigga what's wrong with you" She asked showing him the video. Robert looked at it feeling stupid.

"Dats not event me" he lied

"Robert don't lie to me and try to play me like I'm stupid" Aliyah responded

"Ight I wasn't thinkin you know I love you girl" he told her

Aliyah laughed and said "I find it funny how you can kiss up on a girl but I talk to Keith and you flip your shit"

"It was an accident" He told her

"Whatever Robert" Aliyah said putting her headphones in and walking away.

"Ian even want yo ass anyway" Robert yelled at her.

Aliyah walked back home and laid on her bed. She scrolled through Instagram looking at memes and blasting music. Aliyah smiled looking at her phone when Mark knocked on the door. She turned down her music and opened the door.

"Whatchu do to Robert" Mark asked laughing

"What" Aliyah asked looking at him

"You got dis nigga yelling on snap talking about how he hates hoes while listening to Ella Mai in the back" Mark told her wiping his eyes.

"Ian do nothing he brought that shit on himself grinding and kissing on another girl"

Steve was sitting in Jamal's office again they were eating brownies together. Steve looked outside the window with a smile watching the birds chirp. Jamal had to start training Steve now so he would be ready to lead Jamal's great "business"

"Steve you ever shoot a gun" Jamal asked. Steve shook his head looking at him.

"I asked you a question" Jamal said

"No" Steve responded

"Aw'ight come on" Jamal told him walking out the office

Steve walked upright beside Jamal. Jamal noticed his new posture and smiled. He knew Steve was going to get girls coming his way left and right since it looked like his confidence was raising. Jamal was proud of his teachings it was sticking in Steve's mind.

They walked into their gun training room and he gave Steve a gun. Steve kind of shied away from it before taking it. Jamal taught him the basics and they shot the gun together. Steve shot the gun and jumped the sound hurt his ears and left them ringing. Jamal looked at Steve and laughed watching him jump.

They finished their training and Jamal asked Steve of he wanted to walk home or wanted a ride. Steve wanted to walk to see if his hearing was really messed up as he thought. Jamal led him out the warehouse and watched him walk away.

Steve walked straight up and smiled getting more stare from girls. He would look back making some giggle and others lick their lips. He would smile and keep on walking.

Steve walked to Aliyah's house with a smile. Steve smiled and knocked on her door knowing that her and Rob weren't a thing anymore. Aliyah opened up and smiled liking Steve's knew posture.

"Whatchu doin for your birthday beautiful" He asked looking at her

"Nothin much just sitting at home" She told him looking at his lips then his brown eyes

"You gon let me take you out for your birthday"

"Depends what we doin" She asked smiling that Steve was taking her out

"It's your birthday whatchu wanna do" Steve asked playing with her hands.

Aliyah laughed Steve was making her heart pound and knees go weak she smiled and said "I'll tell you when the day comes just come over"

"Alright beautiful" Steve told her making Aliyah smile even harder. She walked inside smiling wide as ever only thinking about Steve.