Chapter 59

Bryan was at home getting worried about Steve. He tried calling him but would be sent straight to voicemail. He got up and put his shoes on and started making his way to Aliyah's house to see if she knew what the problem was. He walked onto Aliyah's steps and knocked on her white door.

"Hey Bryan" Aliyah said hugging him while Jordan was playing with his cars.

"Hey liyah you heard from Steve" Bryan asked hugging her back

"No why" Aliyah said getting concerned while letting Bryan inside.

"He ain't pick up my calls we were supposed to be going to the mall then the basketball court"

"Lemme call him" Aliyah said calling him only to go straight to voicemail she sighed and put her shoes on them grabbed Jordan's shoes.

"Where you goin"

"To Steve's house since he wanna be all incognito"Aliyah smiled

They walked over to Steve's house while Jordan would jump ahead trying not to step on the cracks on the sidewalk. Aliyah smiled at Jordan making explosion noises every time he landed. Robert walked around the corner almost bumping into Jordan.

"My bad little man" Robert said smiling at Jordan. Aliyah grabbed Jordan's hand and smiled at Robert in his suit.

"You look nice whatchu doing" Aliyah asked looking him up and down.

"I gotta interview to work at a bank since I like paper so much" Robert smiled at her

"You gonna handle my money for me" Aliyah asked

I'll handle everything if you would be mine again Robert thought to himself "Yeah I got you just open an account mama"

Aliyah laughed "Bye Robert"

"See ya liyah" He said hugging her and walking off.

They walked up to Steve's door and knocked. Jordan started jumping around and whining. Aliyah tried her best to ignore it since she didn't know what to do.

"I wanna go hommeeeee" Jordan whined tugging on Aliyah's hand

"You gotta wait" Aliyah said wondering what took Steve so long to open the door

"I WANNA GO HOME NOWWWWWW"

Aliyah narrowed her eyes Bryan looked at Jordan and chuckled "Nah not right now we can get ice cream after though"

"Meanie" Jordan said sticking his tongue out and standing next to Bryan

"Live with him then" Aliyah responded with a smile

A brown skin boy with a sleeve of tattoos opened the door laughing. The smell of weed came flooding out as soon as the door opened. Aliyah and Jordan scrunched up their nose from the odor. Aliyah wasn't worried anymore she was irritated and pissed and the heat wasn't helping.

"Hey baby how you doin"

"Ayy Calvin who at the front door" Steve yelled from his room

"A FINE girl and two boys" He said smiling at Aliyah she rolled her eyes

Steve came running down the steps almost tripping. Jordan laughed and Steve laughed with him. He stood by the door with Calvin and smiled. Bryan decided to give Jordan his phone and let him watch videos while he sat on the bottom steps.

"Hey beautiful" Steve said trying to hug her

"Steve don't touch me" Aliyah said crossing her arms

"Ohhhh shit she mad a me" He said laughing mad taking another puff then handing it to Calvin

"What the fuck Steve you said you wasn't gonna smoke no more"

Steve blew the smoke In her face and smiled "Well I lied"

Aliyah didn't say anything she just walked off the porch and handed Bryan his phone back. Bryan looked at her and wanted to ask if she was ok but he already knew the answer. He watched her walk away with Jordan at a quick pace. Bryan looked back at Steve who had his eyebrows buckled at Bryan.

"Fuck you lookin at my girl like that for" Steve said ready to fight

"I mean she sexy as hell anyone would look at her like that" Calvin smiled

"You better hope she takes your ass back" Bryan said walking off the porch and going home.

"SHE GON COME BACK SHE ALWAYS DO" Steve yelled at Bryan

Aliyah set Jordan on the counter and made him a bowl of ice cream. She put her head in her hands and broke down. She was had no one understand her like Steve did. He knew when to be patient with her and when to tell her off. She never loved anyone like she  to Steve she didn't see her self with anyone else. He filled her loneliness especially after Mark left. Steve was acting up and Aliyah was getting annoyed with him especially since he was smoking.

"What's wrong liyah" Jordan asked with ice cream on his shirt

"Nothing I'm fine" Aliyah said wiping her eyes then putting water on her face.

"You look sad"

"I'm good see" Aliyah told him putting on a fake smile and taking Jordan's empty bowl. Then wiping his face and taking his shirt off. Jordan hugged her and smiled Aliyah kissed his cheek and they decided to watch a movie.