stress relief ❁ j.m

liked by jackaverymusic and 245,672jonahmarais just half an hour? 🌫

jonahmarais just half an hour? 🌫

*****

There was an eerie silence between us as my pencil moved across the page in my notes book. The afternoon sun was blaring in through the window's blinds creating a patterned display across the carpet. The sheets of my white bed was messy with the pillows on the floor and the blanket half off the bed. My cupboard was closed and bits and pieces of revision were scattered along my desk top.

He laid across the scrunched sheets as I sat at the work desk preparing for my upcoming exams that were causing my stress levels to rise over the past week and a half. He had come over to hang out, watch a movie, do something fun like we always would on a Sunday but I couldn't bring myself to cancel on him to study. So now he's lays there, probably on his phone while I continue to well my chest tightening and my happiness decrease.

"(y/n) are you nearly finished?"

"uhm sort of." I grit while maintaining focus but the movement behind mr causes my eyes to flicker before landing on the notes that slowly were changing to something I could hardly read.

"you need to take a break love." he whispered gently massaging my shoulders, I wanted to cave to his touch but all the time I didn't study was going to be reflected in my mark.

"(y/n)? are you listening to me?" he says pulling the other chair next to me but I train my eyes to the notebook.

"Jonah let me be" I sigh flipping through observing the work, my head hurting with the amount still left to do

"please, just for half an hour, we can do something just you and me like we always do on Sunday" I blinked heavily my pencil motion slowing down to the idea.

A gentle kiss is placed on my neck, my body melting in exhaustion want to fall to his feet instantly.

"come on, half an hour... let me be your stress reliever" he whispers into my ear before I let him take my hand, dragging me onto the bed.

_______________
💘

just a short one x