only you ❁ c.b

liked by seaveydaniel and 225,754 otherscorbynbesson shit happens but still your the best thing that happened to me not anyone else, only you💔❤️

corbynbesson shit happens but still your the best thing that happened to me not anyone else, only you💔❤️

*****

I couldn't bloody believe him, after everything we had done. I had trusted him and what had happened! He'd gone and kissed that bitch Harriet (I'm sorry if that is your name just change it xx) as if they were the last two in the world. I rushed to my car and got in so quickly slamming the door his voice dropping from the air as I turned the ignition on and reversed backwards out of the school car park. I don't care if it isn't time to go, I can't stand to be in that place any longer knowing that blonde headed, red lipped, fake faced, waste of space was shoving her tongue down MY boyfriends throat. I sniffled trying to hold the tears back, I wasn't going to cry even if Corbyn really had been the only one for me in my life. When Dad died in the car accident a few years ago, I was getting bullied and my mum disowned me, he picked up my broken pieces and held them together. Now I'm living on my own at age 17 nearly 18 with no one. Great.

I turned up the radio of the little car my mum and given me in return for getting out of her life,

But I can't help falling in love- *beep

The way your making me feel- *beep

Let me be your one and only- *beep

And she will be loved-

"Are you kidding me." I yelled into the car as I turned the whole sound system off. Of course in this day and age every song was all about love and being happy well guess what. It's isn't. My boyfriend was just kissing another girl! I wanted to run around screaming and smashing things, was this what it was meant to feel like. I'd had many boyfriends in the past but it wasn't real like Corbyn and I had been.

I turned the corner of the lockers dashing down the hall quietly. I was really late but I was trying to work out if I really cared. School was just as worse as home was and I really didn't know if I was meant to be around anywhere, but occasionally my mind drifted to a dessert island living happily which was so random but sounded nice. Reaching my locker I spun the code quickly delicately under my fingers but I couldn't turn it properly with all my books in my arms but still I persisted trying and trying.

By the 6th go I was ready to give up and just go to my class till my books slipped from me but not falling... being taken. Whipping my head around I see a guy I've never seen before, smiling while holding onto my books,

"What's the code?" His features were stunning but I didn't have time to stare as I was bewildered he would ask something like that, I don't know him

"No, it's fine. I don't want you to steal my stuff."

"I'm not a thief, I just have a knack for locks." I grunted if I wasn't extremely late I wouldn't have mumbled the 3 numbers which openly clicked for him on the first try.

"I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson, Just moved here and in return for helping you, I need directions to AP maths." My eyes widen as I shove everything in my locker pulling out my calculator

"What teacher..?"

"Um... Mr O'Donnell, sounds old" I chuckle nodding he was right.

"I'm in the same class." I said shutting it gently so no teachers would hear how it was nearly 15 minutes into class. I started walking, his body moving beside me

"So as I'm late would you mind lying saying I was called to look after you."

"Mmm maybe only if you consider a date with me." I nearly chocked on air, a date. I don't get asked on dates, I'm the girl working in the back who had "issues". The only issues I have are the members in my family not my mental state.

"Wow you don't even know my name." He waited a few seconds

"(y/n) (y/l/n)" clapping his hands together before we reach the classroom he smiles

"So now we are on a first name basis, consider it?"

"Okay Besson I'll think about it" I said walking ahead into the classroom trying not to blush.

I finally let a tear drop as I pull into the parking below my apartment complex. Huffing, I just wanted it to all be a dream, but locking the car I shuffle up to the elevator, hitting my level. It was so random, it was just two days ago he was showing up at 10pm with food and a movie name he'd seen the trailer of on YouTube. The elevator dings opening the doors, I briskly step out towards my door, getting the key and shutting the door behind me sliding to the floor. I couldn't help the speed and volume, they just fell continuing into the hours. My phone had died. Mum wasn't coming here till Tuesday. Dad was gone. I'm alone again.

*****

The clock hand ticked past 3 o'clock, it had been 2 hours since I had left school, I couldn't give a fuck about my last class. Sinking into the showers water, the drops run down my skin, the mascara clearing off my cheeks, my hair pulled back into a messy bun which I left sniffing as I climbed into sweatpants and a massive old shirt of Dads. I scrunched it up letting it be soaked with my tears. It was silent and I wasn't comfortable with it like I usually was. It was eating my insides slowly till I was crying more and more.

"Come on (y/n) get your shit together" I cried out trying to stop but I couldn't.

Another half hour had passed and I had taken control on myself throwing myself into every petty little chore I could possible, the laundry, dusting, organising, mountains of homework, yoga, yes I'm that girl after break up. I cringed at the words, was it really over, we hadn't offical cut of the tie which I was still trying to hold together. As I pulled the pan off the stove a knock rang out through the apartment. I cocked an eyebrow, maybe Mum had missed me, but that's hardly possible. Walking past the mirror in the hall seeing how my face was still red and I looked like hell I still opened the door but I wish I hadn't. Why was he crying? He had no reason to. He wasn't the broken one. He wasn't the one cheated on. He took one look and I began to shut the door again.

"(y/n)-" the door stopped his foot blocking it from reaching its destination, I groaned

"Go away Corbyn."

"Please, I'm begging you, listen to me." I catch half his eye from behind the wood, red from tears. I sighed.

"I didn't kiss her I swear- I can't even tell you what happened because, I was walking to see you and she suddenly flew onto me and her ugh- I can hardly think about it I'm disgusted. I love you I really do, please, ask Jonah he watched me try to clean my mouth.." he chuckles a little, touching my heart as he sniffed again gently.

"You can shut the door, I understand why you would but I've given you my heart and you'll have it forever, ever since that day, that first class, I just couldn't take my eyes off you all day, you're so fucking special and I just, I needed to try." His foot moves away from the door but my hand doesn't slam it close, I stand still my thoughts swirling, I loved him.

I love him.

Without hesitation I swing the door wide open grabbing his shirt with force, slamming my lips onto his, which he wasn't even surprised by grabbing my waist as we melted into the moving rhythm. Kicking the door closed he pushes us across the room not leaving the touch to the couch. Hovering he deepened the messy but passion filled kiss, until we couldn't breath at all, his eyes smiled as we pulled away, he giggles.

"No one can kiss me like that, not anyone else, only you, far out"

______________
😚